Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 31
08-08-2010, 07:21 AM
I have wasted well over 40 hours trying to finish this mission!!!!!!

It is the only thing in game I have not done at least a dozen times. I'm getting very frustrated to say the least. This missions needs to be fixed and toned down.
Lt. Commander
# 32
08-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Spartan View Post
This missions needs to be fixed and toned down.
Fixed, yes. Toned down, no. The 1st part of this mission is actually a challenge compared to the rest of the game. We dont need easier STF's we need harder and more of them
Lt. Commander
# 33
08-10-2010, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Smoker View Post
Fixed, yes. Toned down, no. The 1st part of this mission is actually a challenge compared to the rest of the game. We dont need easier STF's we need harder and more of them
completely agree. This mission does need fixed but I see no reason to tone it down. 5 man instances should be difficult and yes even very challenging. I would love to see more 5 mans like this or terradome, but not until all four of the current ones are working properly

But as the mission stands right now its not completable.

Please dev's through us a bone and tell us if you need more info on this or at least what the status of fixing it is.
Lt. Commander
# 34 fock you devs
08-10-2010, 10:37 AM
you need to fix this **** and fast or start giving me my money back this game is so focked up pls start fixing it now
Lt. Commander
# 35
08-12-2010, 06:49 AM
Quote:
There is a difference between a "challenge" and something being 'painful'. As it stands now the first part with the current timing is well into the painful are and requires a lot of luck apparently in my opinion. In short, too me challenge equates to skillful play.

For the record, I really like TD despite its flaws and have done it many times. In fact I would say it is the STF I have done the most times to date.

With all that stated I have a natural dislike for a timed or beat the clock component for anything in a game since such a thing is simply no fun for me for various reasons.
Lt. Commander
# 36 Oh smokey
09-13-2010, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Hmm maybe this would make more sense to me if you came on vent more often.