Lt. Commander
# 1 rescue derfrie captives
09-13-2010, 02:19 PM
I need help when i find the breen contol and go in and talk they start shooting and i shot back now i brought there % to 0 with out dieing and my party dinit went aboard to collect the captives help????? how can i get my party abord there ship?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-14-2010, 02:30 AM
You don't board the ship. Whatever you do, don't openly provoke the Breen.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-14-2010, 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabZero View Post
You don't board the ship. Whatever you do, don't openly provoke the Breen.
Correction: Don't provoke them untill you have the captives xD
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-14-2010, 04:10 AM
Well, as a Klingon I would recommend against going for a trade. The Breen needs to learn this lesson - we will not allow them to take Deferi as slaves. Nor will we allow them to use Deferi as hostages. The honorless Breen have no hope to stand against the glorious Klingon Empire.

Well, as a Starfleet officer I say that the life and freedom of the Deferi is above all other concerns. Either buy the slaves from them, or try to find another route where you can get them aboard. We can deal with the Breen ships another day.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-14-2010, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Whatever you do, don't openly provoke the Breen.
Do you have ANY idea how hard that is as a Klingon?

There should be a KDF-only accolade for failing every mission that requires you to avoid provoking the Breen.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-15-2010, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CareyBear View Post
Do you have ANY idea how hard that is as a Klingon?

There should be a KDF-only accolade for failing every mission that requires you to avoid provoking the Breen.
Yes. I was assuming we were talking Starfleet. I don't think you can even rescue them as a Klingon (unless you pay the Breen), can you?
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-15-2010, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Yes. I was assuming we were talking Starfleet. I don't think you can even rescue them as a Klingon (unless you pay the Breen), can you?
Klingon faction, you might be able to rescue them if you pay the Breen Gold Pressed Latinum. If you don't have any GPL, the only way to complete the mission is to open fire and destroy them.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-15-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Well, as a Klingon I would recommend against going for a trade. The Breen needs to learn this lesson - we will not allow them to take Deferi as slaves. Nor will we allow them to use Deferi as hostages. The honorless Breen have no hope to stand against the glorious Klingon Empire.

Well, as a Starfleet officer I say that the life and freedom of the Deferi is above all other concerns. Either buy the slaves from them, or try to find another route where you can get them aboard. We can deal with the Breen ships another day.
Well put MR

My KDF character only was able to destroy the ship holding the prisoners; I'm not about to pay a ransom for them.

I haven't tried it with my Fed captain.... is buying their freedom the only way to get the Deferi back?
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-15-2010, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_K.C. View Post
My KDF character only was able to destroy the ship holding the prisoners; I'm not about to pay a ransom for them.

I haven't tried it with my Fed captain.... is buying their freedom the only way to get the Deferi back?
Since the Federation does have another way to rescue the Deferi without paying a ransom, here's my suggestion for adding a very Klingon-type solution that keeps the latinum in your wallet, is more exciting than sneaking the Deferi out and yet doesn't require you blow the Breen away.