Lt. Commander
# 21
09-15-2010, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
It's good to know that because the Cryptic Points can only be spent in the C-Store, it absolves the customer from reading about what they are purchasing.
It's really basic customer service. Think of it as a gift exchange or return policy. I can't fathom why you'd have a problem with this at all. It's just doing something nice for the customer so that they get something they want and can use. This will make the customer happy and they'll likely buy more C-Points in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-15-2010, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
It's really basic customer service. Think of it as a gift exchange or return policy. I can't fathom why you'd have a problem with this at all. It's just doing something nice for the customer so that they get something they want and can use. This will make the customer happy and they'll likely buy more C-Points in the future.
Cryptic made it clear that it was for Federation characters. I simply have no sympathy for someone who buys an item that is clearly advertised and then wants a refund because they didn't read the info given by the company.

Also, since Cryptic wouldn't even refund StarArmy's points for an item that was accidentally purchased twice, I doubt that they will refund the OP's points, either.
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-16-2010, 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
OFT...............
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-08-2010, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Planning on treasure hunting on Risa or hunting down lost Vulcan artifacts? Want to explore the Fire Caves of Bajor? You need the Mercenary costume pack! This off-duty costume pack includes new pants, boots, vest, shirt and accessory options for both male and female Starfleet Captains. Note: This costume pack is for the off-duty costume slot. Mercenary wear may be mixed with other off-duty options. Purchase of this option unlocks these costumes for every Federation character on an account.!
If you READ the description of things rather than clicking a button just because it doesn't say restricted, then you would have known.
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by praesius View Post
If you READ the description of things rather than clicking a button just because it doesn't say restricted, then you would have known.
Way to necro a thread, fanboi.
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-08-2010, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by praesius View Post
So when can we go treasure hunting on Risa or hunt down lost artifacts on Vulcan? WHY do we need the mercenary outfit to do this things?

False advertising, I tell ya! I want my money back...wait, I didn't buy it. Silly me.

Still, it would be nice to see more of these items as faction agnostic, at least the ones that make sense, like the merc pack.