Lt. Commander
# 1 sensor scan
09-15-2010, 02:11 AM
ok, ive been testing and noticing.. if i sensor scan someone and then sub nuc them it removes the sensor scan. why is this?

also, if i sensor scan someone and then use science team on myself it clears it. why is this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-15-2010, 08:33 AM
That sounds like a bug. The debuff shouldn't be cleared by SNB, and the buff shouldn't be cleared by ST, but the reverse should be true.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-15-2010, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrocks
That sounds like a bug. The debuff shouldn't be cleared by SNB, and the buff shouldn't be cleared by ST, but the reverse should be true.
thats what i thought, it may have something to do with the sensor sca icon being both a buff/debuff so either would remove it. and if thats the case then sensor scan isnt as good as i had though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-15-2010, 07:40 PM
As a Sci I never open with sensor scan... it only debuffs hull anyway. Hit hard make em RSP then SUB noob and sensor scan for the very quick kill.

EDIT- If I am going for the 4.5 second alpha kill I sensor scan LOL
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-16-2010, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
As a Sci I never open with sensor scan... it only debuffs hull anyway. Hit hard make em RSP then SUB noob and sensor scan for the very quick kill.

EDIT- If I am going for the 4.5 second alpha kill I sensor scan LOL
while this is true, i usually wait till during the fight to hit it. but, when going against klingons.... i like to scan early and often.

besides, that still doesnt explain why a friendly science team removes your own scan or a snb removes them from the enemy.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-17-2010, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
while this is true, i usually wait till during the fight to hit it. but, when going against klingons.... i like to scan early and often.

besides, that still doesnt explain why a friendly science team removes your own scan or a snb removes them from the enemy.
No you are right seems wrong that the subnoob removes the sensor scan... when Beta Dela and Target Subs don't get removed.