Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 sensor scan
09-15-2010, 02:11 AM
ok, ive been testing and noticing.. if i sensor scan someone and then sub nuc them it removes the sensor scan. why is this?

also, if i sensor scan someone and then use science team on myself it clears it. why is this?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
09-15-2010, 08:33 AM
That sounds like a bug. The debuff shouldn't be cleared by SNB, and the buff shouldn't be cleared by ST, but the reverse should be true.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
09-15-2010, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrocks
That sounds like a bug. The debuff shouldn't be cleared by SNB, and the buff shouldn't be cleared by ST, but the reverse should be true.
thats what i thought, it may have something to do with the sensor sca icon being both a buff/debuff so either would remove it. and if thats the case then sensor scan isnt as good as i had though.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
09-15-2010, 07:40 PM
As a Sci I never open with sensor scan... it only debuffs hull anyway. Hit hard make em RSP then SUB noob and sensor scan for the very quick kill.

EDIT- If I am going for the 4.5 second alpha kill I sensor scan LOL
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
09-16-2010, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
As a Sci I never open with sensor scan... it only debuffs hull anyway. Hit hard make em RSP then SUB noob and sensor scan for the very quick kill.

EDIT- If I am going for the 4.5 second alpha kill I sensor scan LOL
while this is true, i usually wait till during the fight to hit it. but, when going against klingons.... i like to scan early and often.

besides, that still doesnt explain why a friendly science team removes your own scan or a snb removes them from the enemy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
09-17-2010, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
while this is true, i usually wait till during the fight to hit it. but, when going against klingons.... i like to scan early and often.

besides, that still doesnt explain why a friendly science team removes your own scan or a snb removes them from the enemy.
No you are right seems wrong that the subnoob removes the sensor scan... when Beta Dela and Target Subs don't get removed.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:21 PM.