Lt. Commander
# 1 Captain Traits.
09-16-2010, 05:39 AM
I know it has been posted many times before but can we PLEASE get some way of changing the traits we chose for our captains? My science captain has Telekenisis because i thought it would be cool. However its pretty terrible because the damage doesnt scale.

Ive already leveled a second engineer to VA because i wanted different traits. I dont want to have to do it again.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-16-2010, 06:53 AM
Telekinesis doesn't scale....crap Good thing I jsut started my science officer I guess I can delete and roll up a new one with different traits.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-17-2010, 07:19 AM
I made my main just after open Beta and as such ground combat was still buggy enough (and space combat was so awesome) that i didn't choose any ground traits.

Part of me wouldn't mind being able to spend some C-store points and retrain my traits.
However if we're going to do that we might as well just combine the: Captain rename, respec skillpoints, and tailor into 1 "reroll your captain character" option. Just need to respec Class and Traits and you'd have it

it is good to know about Telekinesis as i was expecting that to be about as awesome as the lethean's Rapture ability.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-17-2010, 09:00 PM
As all bridge officers have 4 traits, what makes them different than captains? I think that Player characters should have 5 since they are a little more special.