Lt. Commander
# 21
09-17-2010, 10:18 PM
Quote:
I cant find a way to report a person that is most likely using cheats, anyone can help ?
There is a 1-800 number where you call and Leonard Nimoy speeds over to the cheater's house and leaps into their room shouting: "HA HA! CAUGHT YOU!"
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-17-2010, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasly View Post
I cant find a way to report a person that is most likely using cheats, anyone can help ?
how were they cheating? if its pvp and youre a fed, well we klingons get the power of invisible cloaks. its not a cheat, its built in.

if you died too fast, well when i decloak buffed, i get 500% bonus to all damage fully buffed for my opening shot and a significant amount of that for a few more after, on top of that i use beam overload 3, with a beam with +60 crit sev, and im fully specced to use it to its peak lethality, i regularly crit unprepared feds for over 50,000 damage with just that single beam blast. i also sling in 4 quantum torpedoes with high yield 3, they deal close to another 50k to hull if they crit. theres not a fed ship out there that can take a beating similar to this at the lower levels, beam overload + high yield torps with full tac buffs and decloak = you die. no cheats needed, built in game mechanic.
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-17-2010, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhansWrath
how were they cheating? if its pvp and youre a fed, well we klingons get the power of invisible cloaks. its not a cheat, its built in.

if you died too fast, well when i decloak buffed, i get 500% bonus to all damage fully buffed for my opening shot and a significant amount of that for a few more after, on top of that i use beam overload 3, with a beam with +60 crit sev, and im fully specced to use it to its peak lethality, i regularly crit unprepared feds for over 50,000 damage with just that single beam blast. i also sling in 4 quantum torpedoes with high yield 3, they deal close to another 50k to hull if they crit. theres not a fed ship out there that can take a beating similar to this at the lower levels, beam overload + high yield torps with full tac buffs and decloak = you die. no cheats needed, built in game mechanic.
He was talking about Ground PvP, but nice story, I guess.