Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21 weekly espisodes
09-18-2010, 01:59 AM
Hi Sir,

Congratulations on this nice weekly episodes CRYPTIC, GIMME MORE !!!

Eskaton
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-18-2010, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qkanar
during the week most players either have work or school and really cant play hard until saturdays or sundays.
Which brings up about the only marginal negative aspect of the weekly episodes - releasing at 11:00 PDT means that most of Saturday may have gone for players not located in the Americas. But timing is never perfect for everyone in an international game...

Doing a pretty darn good job when that really is the only possible negative I can see - other than that great fun. I'm really looking forward to the new episode and I'd bet that it will get many players coming back regularly.

I suspect it won't be long before other games start adopting weekly episodes...
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-18-2010, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacifica-
...But maybe the Devs will work on a Weekly Event for the Federation and Klingons to Fight over in PvP and no matter however the outcome both sides can receive a weekly PvP Reward and a Series End PvP Reward just like the Breen and Future weekly series....
LOVE this idea btw...
Lt. Commander
# 24
09-18-2010, 03:17 AM
Can't wait for the new episode....keep them coming!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 25
09-18-2010, 06:32 AM
Just for clarification, the special reward that you get at the end of the series (ie the currently running Breen one), do you qualify for that if you complete the entire series prior to the launch of the next series, OR only if you complete each episode before the next episode is r
eleased?
Lt. Commander
# 26
09-18-2010, 07:04 AM
Loving these episodes, Cryptic! The Deferi/Breen series has really drawn me in, and I cannot wait each week for the next episode! The storyline is interesting, missions challenging and mostly bug-free, and the rewards excellent. I've gone through all of the missions on both my Kling and Fed, and they were just as fun both times. You've won this player's support, keep up the awesome work!
Lt. Commander
# 27
09-18-2010, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie0854
Just for clarification, the special reward that you get at the end of the series (ie the currently running Breen one), do you qualify for that if you complete the entire series prior to the launch of the next series, OR only if you complete each episode before the next episode is r
eleased?
The entire series.

So if you skip a week or two (or all of them), as long as you complete the series before the next series is released, you should still get the special reward.
Lt. Commander
# 28
09-18-2010, 08:21 AM
Should help pass 30 mins.

Do we have a date set for Season 3 or the next big update ??
Lt. Commander
# 29
09-18-2010, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
LOVE this idea btw...
Glad it caught your attention !

I can see you guys doing a number of things with it already
Lt. Commander
# 30
09-18-2010, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Cold Case Debuts Saturday Sept 18 at 11am PDT

In addition to these unique rewards at the end of each Featured Episode - there will be a Special Reward (limited edition) granted at the end of the Breen series if you completed the series prior to the next series start. You will not have to wait to get this reward, you claim it at the end of the last episode as the mission reward. That reward will only be available to be claimed up until 3am PDT on October 14th, just prior to when the next Featured Episode Series starts. !
So, what sort of stats will our Breen BO have? Or are the Breen dissenters Tran puts us in contact with point to the Breen becoming a playable race instead?