Lt. Commander
# 1 Sierra sector patrol
02-03-2010, 04:20 PM
For the most part, Cryptic has done a fair job of keeping the patrol missions varied and interesting IMO; but I just today noticed that the Sierra sector patrol is nothing but 'kill 5 squadron' missions.

Having to play through 3 of those in a row is the most tedious thing I have had to do in STO.

Please swap at least one of them out for something else Cryptic; it's just too much grind for one sector patrol.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manx View Post
For the most part, Cryptic has done a fair job of keeping the patrol missions varied and interesting IMO; but I just today noticed that the Sierra sector patrol is nothing but 'kill 5 squadron' missions.

Having to play through 3 of those in a row is the most tedious thing I have had to do in STO.

Please swap at least one of them out for something else Cryptic; it's just too much grind for one sector patrol.
you need to go into the Sierra solar system at space station 39 to get your missions
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 06:08 AM
I know; but I refer to the 'Patrol Sierra Sector' mission from Argus Genstra.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Rhi
02-15-2010, 08:15 AM
Hey i cant comeplete rhi i did it 2 times in a row and wont complete
Lt. Commander
# 5 Sierra Sector Patrol
02-15-2010, 11:05 AM
I have finished all but the mission in Bhea System. Tried 5 times to get at the drydocks when you go up against no less then 5 or 6 enemy cruisers at once, one being a BB. I die EVERY time.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-18-2010, 12:16 PM
Have tried several times but the patrol of terrh will not complete, have done it several times and t the end it says return to sector space. when i do the terrh mission is still there, i do not get rewards and the sector patrol is not completed. Terrh is the last patrol i have to do and no matter what i have tried, nothing seems to work. Ive even dropped the mission and came back and tried later to no avail.