Lt. Commander
# 11
09-20-2010, 03:25 AM
the argo is nice, even nicer is the matching shuttle.
But really for what? the maps are so small that the time you enter and leave the vehicle is more then you need to walka cross the entire map.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-20-2010, 05:06 AM
could use the argo on vulcan or andoria i wouldn't mind seeing the argo in game could come into good used when cryptic makes a bigger map
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-20-2010, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashter
It had no real storage space and honestly Picard hot rodding around in it was about as un Picard as you could possibly have gotten.
Why do you hate Picard (and Patrick Stewart) having fun?
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-20-2010, 07:40 AM
No Argo. That scene in Nemesis was pretty lame. (Obvious attempt at a Michael Bay moment.)
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-20-2010, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Why do you hate Picard (and Patrick Stewart) having fun?
I think he just means that it would be somewhat out-of-character for the scholarly, noise-hating Picard to consider something like that as his definition of fun. And I think he has a point.
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-21-2010, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valias
I think She just means that it would be somewhat out-of-character for the scholarly, noise-hating Picard to consider something like that as his definition of fun. And I think She has a point.
Exactly my point. Picard of the TNG series was serious contemplative and took joy in mental and musical pursuits. Hot rodding around doesn't really fall into that category. Pecard of the movies however was about as opposite of the series though as you could get. I still have to pick up my jaw when after the Enterprise crashes in Insurrection, Picard picks up the five thousand year old carving that in the series he felt awe towards and tosses it aside for a picture album that shouldn't have been in his ready room in the first place.

~D