Lt. Commander
Sorry if i posted this in the wrong thread but i can find anyone else with this problem.

I must be the only one.

Since the last patch 09/18/10 i have been able to play star treck online Holodeck. The game will crash at the loading screen. I can play Tribble test shard.

After the crash i get the Cryptic Error Opps
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...oLoco/help.jpg
I keep sending my message thru there but i guess you guys dont respond from that.

So if anyone had this problem and was able to fix it please let me know how it was fix.

Im a life timer and i purchase the game thru steam.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-19-2010, 11:15 AM
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-19-2010, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poco_Loco
Sorry if i posted this in the wrong thread but i can find anyone else with this problem.

I must be the only one.

Since the last patch 09/18/10 i have been able to play star treck online Holodeck. The game will crash at the loading screen. I can play Tribble test shard.

After the crash i get the Cryptic Error Opps
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...oLoco/help.jpg
I keep sending my message thru there but i guess you guys dont respond from that.

So if anyone had this problem and was able to fix it please let me know how it was fix.

Im a life timer and i purchase the game thru steam.
I had this problem at first but it was due to the game not patching right (internet wen't out half way through downloading the patch). I just reinstalled the whole game.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-20-2010, 08:45 PM
i solved my problem but i dont know how. but is what i did in case someone comes across this problem.

first i ran a force verify. that did nothing but thanks for the advice.

then i uninstalled the STO beta that i had. right after that i restarted the computer. then i went into the folder C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\star trek online\Star Trek Online\Live and click on the game client. that started up the game launcher and i put in my id and password but it never connected. i exit out of that and started up STO and got into the tribble test shard and exit out quick. then i started up the holodeck and i was able to get in and play. i never had to reinstall the game. dont know what did it that worked but thank god because i was going thru withdrawals.

Live long and play On
Poco Loco