Lt. Commander
# 91
09-21-2010, 11:02 PM
i have an occupation...
but there's nothing wrong with people that don't

i AM a human...
but there is nothing wrong with people who think they are not.

and i am a christian...
but there is nothing wrong with someone who hasn't "found" jesus. (and you don't act like you have)

i am also a gamer...
and this game is found lacking.

i am also a customer...
and as a customer i DO have the right to complain if not satisfied with my product purchase (which i am not)

i bought a product believing the advertisement that i would recieve certain content for the money i paid. instead my money is being used to make ignorant and greedy players happy, and not me. that makes me feel ripped off.
the devs decided to make these forums in order to get community FEED BACK.
this IS the community feedback section.
and that is exactly what i am giving.

furthermore, after complaining in the first post, for the most part i have tried to give constructive critisism and encouraged others to do the same.
the devs can't make new content for klingons unless they know what klingon players want.
although i have not heard many suggestions from other klingon players, i have recieved a lot of positive feedback about my ideas in the forums and in the game.

so the opinions of ignorant biggots are not required, but appreciated never the less.

i still play this incomplete game becasue i was duped into pre-subscribing early in the game when it first came out. (and, as many know, because i am really good at blowing things up in space PvP)
however thiis is a problem that will soon be solved!!!
soon the devs AND ignorant fed-only players will be happy.

soon games like TOR, Front Mission Evolved, Assassins Creed 3, and Planetside 2 will be out!
soon my subscription will run out as well.

the devs have made it perfectly clear that the klingons will not get equal consideration in th game, and klingon content will not be available for several more months, if not a year.

this is CLEARLY a failure of the basic IT business model!

and if nothing else, i hope cryptic learns from it's mistakes, and i hope future customers realise cryptic does not understand the basic principles of video game creation of customer service.

however they are again advertising that they are making positive strides and many promises have recently been made... but like me, most players are in "we'll see" mode

the sad truth is that the federation player base is accutely aware of cryptic's shortcomings.
but some choose to attack customers who play the klingon faction and silence them immediately.
the reason:
they are afraid if the devs spend time developing klingon content, they will not recieve the trickle of federation content they are so desperate to get.

i have heard very few well thought out arguments or reasons against giving klings the most BASIC content features.
and i have heard MANY players, on both sides of the faction fence, plead with the evs for more klingon contnet... at LEAST half of them Federation players (lol awesome)

however i have not been exposed to ignorant players attacking the religeous beliefs of another player!
or a player so dictatorial in his beliefs that he cannot tollerate other customers complaining when not satisfied.

i am amazed that developers and forum moderators would tolerate such blatant trolling.
but i am not suprised...

so for another annoying recap:

klingons want: (in caps for my many "fans")
NEW SHIPS (refits)
NEW SHIP SKINS
OFF DUTY UNIFORMS
KLIGNON VERSIONS OF FED FLEET ACTIONS
EQUAL CONSIDERATION IN C-STORE AND REWARDS
ACCESS TO MORE SECTOR BLOCKS IN GAME
A NEW KLINGON SECTOR BLOCK
REGULAR RELEASE OF KLINGON PvE MISSIONS (monthly would be nice)

if you are a dev, please take notes, and thank you for the effort you have put into the game so far.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~InfoNinja