Lt. Commander
# 1 DXP klingon side BO
09-11-2010, 10:10 AM
when a fed character maxes out his Diplomacy xp (DXP) can i select my klingon side Borg BO? as it says that I can enlist a klingon side Bridge Officer at that point in time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-11-2010, 12:46 PM
no you can't, you get a token from Jiro that you need to spend in his one time shop that contains a list of common white KDF BO.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-16-2010, 03:30 AM
I recently got to this point in my Diplomacy XP. and i have to say i was disappointed.
  • Common White rarity BO's
  • Couldn't even select/claim my Klingon side Borg BO
  • The exchange officer didn't even have the option to wear a Federation uniform
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-21-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyX View Post
I recently got to this point in my Diplomacy XP. and i have to say i was disappointed.
  • Common White rarity BO's
  • Couldn't even select/claim my Klingon side Borg BO
  • The exchange officer didn't even have the option to wear a Federation uniform
I can understand the disappointment with the first two, but the third is kind of ridiculous. They're an *exchange* officer, not a member of Starfleet, and not a member of another species that joined Starfleet. That officer is a bona fide member of a different military branch, like the KDF. If you want a Klingon, Orion, etc that's a member of Starfleet there's other options for that.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-22-2010, 12:50 PM
there's only an option to get a klingon boff in the Federation without having max DXP. No other species from the Klingon Empire or so aligned factions can be chosen w/o the max DXP