Lt. Commander
Since my former fleet QEW kicked me without explanation (appearntly Im not good enough, or something), Im looking for a new fleet.

My current setups include a healing eng/cruiser and a Sci/Raptor, both at LG1

I expect my new fleet to be active most days in PvP, with atleast one group able/willing to LG PvP
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-22-2010, 12:45 PM
lol its not because you were not good enough or anything like that .
im a not very good at pvp they aint kicked me . I think what it was
is that you come on team speak & do not talk
I run my own ts for some friends & i know no one likes some one who comes on
& does not speak.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-22-2010, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBzMadDog View Post
lol its not because you were not good enough or anything like that .
im a not very good at pvp they aint kicked me . I think what it was
is that you come on team speak & do not talk
I run my own ts for some friends & i know no one likes some one who comes on
& does not speak.
Well.. I spoke with Tide, and his explanation were that I played too much on my Fed toon (Lousisya) which is cool.. Was just surprised since I actually were on Meline, in a PvP match against TSI at the time of the kick, and that it had been like a couple of weeks since I played Fed PvP..

Had some nice games tonite flying with some of the TSI guys, so atleast theres one group thats willing to team up with me, even though I dont have a mike yet
Lt. Commander
# 4 House of Clan Hunters
09-22-2010, 11:45 PM
Feel free to check out the House of Clan Hunters

At least we don't kick people for not using ventrilo and your more then welcome to join us on vent and listen in and type replies to us in-game.

You can join us by adding our chat channel and requesting an invite from there by typing /channel_join ClanH in-game

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-23-2010, 04:41 AM
Ok this is to clear out all misunderstanding.

Its not an easy or fun job to kick someone from you fleet.. QEW has been changing to become a serious pvp fleet. We are at moment cleaning out the roster for ex. inactive players.

In Meline case was it that she/he was more associated with his/he fed fleet, hence the forum posts. And as that fleet (La Familia) is kinda our rivals as a fed pvp fleet. We could not talk tactics when meline was on. We may be wrong about it, but it was how the top officers felt.

The mike issuu is very secondary and will not have matter much other wise.

I have given Meline an apology for not explaining this sooner

We could also have given an ultimatum for a choise, dont now what is the right way to go. but I promise that the next time we have a similar situation it will be delt with differently, and more diplomatic.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-23-2010, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidemand82 View Post
Ok this is to clear out all misunderstanding.

Its not an easy or fun job to kick someone from you fleet.. QEW has been changing to become a serious pvp fleet. We are at moment cleaning out the roster for ex. inactive players.

In Meline case was it that she/he was more associated with his/he fed fleet, hence the forum posts. And as that fleet (La Familia) is kinda our rivals as a fed pvp fleet. We could not talk tactics when meline was on. We may be wrong about it, but it was how the top officers felt.

The mike issuu is very secondary and will not have matter much other wise.

I have given Meline an apology for not explaining this sooner

We could also have given an ultimatum for a choise, dont now what is the right way to go. but I promise that the next time we have a similar situation it will be delt with differently, and more diplomatic.
As I wrote in my post, Ive not played with the LF guys in like 3-4 weeks (Godfather seems to play his KDF toon for the moment).. When Ive been on my primary Fed toon (Lousisya) Ive either been doing Deferi dailies or 3 PvP dailies in PUGs.

As I wrote, I was *on* my QEW toon in a fight against a 3man TSI group when the kick happened.

The mike issue *was* a problem, as I was asked to leave a QEW premade group, because of not having it.. Thus, I didnt do much PvP (not fun to do when your fleet dont want to play with you, which is why I speculated I wasnt "good enough"), and what PvP I *did* do was spread across all my 5 toons, on both factions.

Anyways.. Until I get a serious fleet again on the KDF side, I can get my premade kick with the TSI guys (since LF doesnt play at the moment afaik).. I played some 10+ games with them yesterday, and I didnt do too badly (hard doing bad when they keep me near immortal for entire matches ;D).. Theyre nice guys, and Im sure I can have a spot when theyre one short.. Just too bad I need to fly Fed to get a premade team :S
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-23-2010, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
As I wrote in my post, Ive not played with the LF guys in like 3-4 weeks (Godfather seems to play his KDF toon for the moment).. When Ive been on my primary Fed toon (Lousisya) Ive either been doing Deferi dailies or 3 PvP dailies in PUGs.

As I wrote, I was *on* my QEW toon in a fight against a 3man TSI group when the kick happened.

The mike issue *was* a problem, as I was asked to leave a QEW premade group, because of not having it.. Thus, I didnt do much PvP (not fun to do when your fleet dont want to play with you, which is why I speculated I wasnt "good enough"), and what PvP I *did* do was spread across all my 5 toons, on both factions.

Anyways.. Until I get a serious fleet again on the KDF side, I can get my premade kick with the TSI guys (since LF doesnt play at the moment afaik).. I played some 10+ games with them yesterday, and I didnt do too badly (hard doing bad when they keep me near immortal for entire matches ;D).. Theyre nice guys, and Im sure I can have a spot when theyre one short.. Just too bad I need to fly Fed to get a premade team :S
You where only asked to leave so we could pratice the A-team... you skill have nothing to do with it, we where unsure of you allegiance, as I said we should have confronted you ealier..

Being a kling pvp fleet is hard with the imbalance of the game.

And Btw was is it with my post every time I said something TSI is mentions LOL
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-23-2010, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidemand82 View Post
You where only asked to leave so we could pratice the A-team... you skill have nothing to do with it, we where unsure of you allegiance, as I said we should have confronted you ealier..

Being a kling pvp fleet is hard with the imbalance of the game.

And Btw was is it with my post every time I said something TSI is mentions LOL
Nothing about you or QEW, just happened to play some 10 games with them yesterday, and chatted quite a bit with them..

We all had fun, and there were a nice chemistry, so Im guessing Im welcome if theyre a burster or healer short
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
Nothing about you or QEW, just happened to play some 10 games with them yesterday, and chatted quite a bit with them..

We all had fun, and there were a nice chemistry, so Im guessing Im welcome if theyre a burster or healer short
Yeah lol QEW have had alot of problems with them in pvp ( The only Fed fleet we cant beat A-team vs A-team so far )

Talked to some of them, and think they are all a nice group of people Very skilled too so always fun to team with when on fed side
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-23-2010, 03:31 PM
Turret Boats ftw O_O