Lt. Commander
# 31
09-14-2010, 01:36 PM
Assimilated Skin for ships? Sounds interesting.

Who knows, maybe it wil lactually come. Dstahl and matterson mentioned that a new tech for ship customization is in works. Maybe Borg components could be part of that.

THe information is only vague. But it seems the "idea" is that you can equip your ship with stuff and it affects it looks.
So maybe you could get a Resillient Shield Array [Cap] x2 [Borg] and it would add some green blobs around your hull.
You equip your ship with Cannons andinstead of Phaser Strips, your ship has cannon turrets (currently ship have always both to cover all possibliites.)
(This is mostly speculation. Maybe it will be way less cool. Or way more cool. We'll see when it gets here.)
Lt. Commander
# 32
09-22-2010, 05:36 PM
It sounds like an interesting idea.

Personally for me, I want Borg Ground Weapons.
Specifically, the beam weapon off the arm of the Heavy Tactical Drone.

I like the idea of the Assault weapons, but can't bring myself to use them because of the ridiculous model.
I can't say what it reminds me of, that's a good way to get this post deleted.....

Ever since I saw the Heavy Tactical Drone using his version of that weapon, I've wanted it.
Lt. Commander
# 33
09-23-2010, 02:55 PM
I kinda like this idea. It certainly doesn't make any less sense than a Connie or NX-class showing up in the 25th century. Besides, I think it would look cool, especially with people with Borg captains or BOffs. And open this up for everyone, not just lifers. Consider this petition signed by yours truly.