Lt. Commander
We will be bringing down the Account Server from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM PST on 09/24/2010 to perform maintenance. During this time the website will be unavailable and players will not be able to login to Star Trek Online. We will update this thread once this maintenance has been completed.
Thank you,
The Star Trek Online Team
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-23-2010, 08:48 PM
Ok this made me raise my eyebrow. Out of curiosity wouldn't this be considered emergency maintenance due to the time it's done at? (Extremely close to prime time US) And (while I know i'll never get a response most likely :p) why is this being done at that time and not during the normal maintenance windows?
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-23-2010, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
Ok this made me raise my eyebrow. Out of curiosity wouldn't this be considered emergency maintenance due to the time it's done at? (Extremely close to prime time US) And (while I know i'll never get a response most likely :p) why is this being done at that time and not during the normal maintenance windows?
Huh ? I guess so the US players dont miss the opportunity to enjoy some maintainance close their prime time ?
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-23-2010, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
Huh ? I guess so the US players dont miss the opportunity to enjoy some maintainance close their prime time ?
While a funny answer, that just increases the rampage on the forums, chat etc Not to mention US has had their share of emergency maintenances and it always turns into a massive furball of fun

On another note -

*Smacks Destra* someone doesn't have a golden name :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-24-2010, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
I AM A US PLAYER AND I AM OUTRAGED!

Not really.

But sort of, since I got off work early and decided to play for a bit... but couldn't. Oh well. I guess I should probably get to the laundry that just finished anyways...