Lt. Commander
# 41 Not Shocked
09-24-2010, 12:34 AM
I am will to beat the Series 1: The Breen reward item will in the C-Store but not tell you can not longer get in game. This rewards the players that are regular and log on a lot plus gives the people how want it a chance to get it after the fact.
Lt. Commander
# 42
09-24-2010, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiuz

EDIT: You do know that no one will attend the next test weekend because the reward will be available in the C-Store later, don't you?
Epic Fail
Lt. Commander
# 43
09-24-2010, 03:00 AM
Quote:
You can't be serious! I have them both, because I attended both test weekends and reported bugs and now everyone can have those tribbles? Instead of making everything available to everyone you should keep items like those from people who don't do anything to get them. Those items are REWARDS for people who do something to help you make the game better. Another kick in the butt for dedicated players.
And what about those of us dedicated players who couldn't do the test weekend. I missed it beacuse my internet connection was down through no fault of my own, if it had I would definatly had done it. Now I accept that some things should be rewards and not avaliable in the C-Store but your post reads like you assume that everyone who didn't do the test weekend are just lazy and can't be bothered. Now yes there are some people out there who are like that but there are others out there, myself included are not and yet your post seems to include us in that too.
Lt. Commander
# 44
09-24-2010, 04:27 AM
I got both tribbles from the test weekends, I really don't care that other people can get them too though. They're paying to get them, I got them for free!

Not to mention I already got to enjoy them for several months now and most of the novelty wore off, the people that missed out of them can only get them since yesterday and spend money on them too.

I say that as a tester I still got the better end of the deal.
Lt. Commander
# 45
09-24-2010, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Those items are REWARDS for people who do something to help you make the game better.
Giving Cryptic extra money helps make the game better. The Tribble is a REWARD for that.

Some people have quite the sense of entitlement.
Lt. Commander
# 46 Silly
09-24-2010, 05:41 AM
I can't believe they are introducing silly things like this to the game.
It all smacks of magic and WoW-ism.
What next? Goblins? Blunderbusses?
Ugh.
Lt. Commander
# 47
09-24-2010, 05:57 AM
I don't have a problem with them selling these.

But I do like that they would give those that are truly testing and filing real bug reports on the Tribble server something that can't be bought. Doesn't have to be a Tribble. I mean they still have a lot of items from the pre-orders not available in the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 48
09-24-2010, 06:09 AM
Your reward for taking part in the tribble weekends is to get the tribbles FREE. If you really want, you can also wear the 'crash test tribble' title - which you CANT buy from the c store.
Lt. Commander
# 49
09-24-2010, 06:59 AM
Quote:
You can't be serious! I have them both, because I attended both test weekends and reported bugs and now everyone can have those tribbles? Instead of making everything available to everyone you should keep items like those from people who don't do anything to get them. Those items are REWARDS for people who do something to help you make the game better. Another kick in the butt for dedicated players. Thanks.

I don't know what's wrong with you guys, but my faith in this game shrinks every single day and you are just making it worse.

EDIT: You do know that no one will attend the next test weekend because the reward will be available in the C-Store later, don't you?
are you mad because you got them for free and other people have to pay? that's quite silly... unless you're robbin hood... and you plan on fighting to make them free for all...
Lt. Commander
# 50
09-24-2010, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetzaal
Your reward for taking part in the tribble weekends is to get the tribbles FREE. If you really want, you can also wear the 'crash test tribble' title - which you CANT buy from the c store.
I meant something more fun then a ridiculous title that I wouldn't be caught dead using...