Lt. Commander
# 21
09-24-2010, 07:36 PM
1) When will we see Fleet Starbases?

2) When will we see an in-depth Memory Alpha Crafting system?

3) When will we see more varied loot suffixes? [Dmg] is pretty weak. I can think of many interesting Suffixes and will list one here.
Phaser Beam Array Mark XII [OVER] [SHPN] [ENRL]
[OVER] : (Overload) This Phaser Beam Array has a 1% chance PER [Over] modifier to proc. a Beam overload 1
[SHPN] : (Shield Penetrating) This Phaser beam Array has a 1% chance to outright ignore a target's shields, per modifier.
[RENE] : (Reduced Energy Consumption) This Phaser beam Array consumes 1 less weapon energy per cycle per modifier.

4) When will we get our marks of HONOR back?

5) When will you fix the loot tables? Some MK XII equipment aren't giving the right stats, it seems a little buggy atm.
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-24-2010, 07:36 PM
Is the bug that some paid for clothing slots can't be used for paid for off duty clothes even being looked into?
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-24-2010, 07:47 PM
Will we be seeing a system for VA's to promote their BO's to NPC captains? I would love to have them fly their own ships beside me in some missions with a greater scope than kill 5 groups of assorted Borg vessels. I think it would add some layers of customization if we have captains and ships assigned to our VAs. It would allow you to increase the scope and impact of our missions beyond simple engagements for one vessel.

I would love to see dailies that we could assign the captains under our command to. Their success or failure would depend on how well we choose the captain for the task. I am not asking for Paper Pusher Online, but I think there is a lot of room for interesting daily content leveraging our command rank and abilities.

We already have our BO's accompanying us on ground missions. It would be nice to have the Captains that would be under our VA's command accompany us in some space engagements.

Promoting one of our BO's to captain and taking them over as a PC has very little appeal to me. The amount of content from Captain to VA is light. It is also the content we would have most recently experienced. I am afraid this system might highlight some problems with the depth of the mission content.
Lt. Commander
# 24
09-24-2010, 07:55 PM
Will we be getting the chance to unbound items? i would even pay Cryptic Points for a service just to be able to unbound an item. That would really make me happy...
Lt. Commander
# 25
09-24-2010, 07:59 PM
Are there any plans to give the Intrepid moping pylons? if so, when?
Will Klingons get off duty clothing?
Can you please make the C-store costume slots universal costume slots instead of flat out uniform slots?
Lt. Commander
# 26
09-24-2010, 08:17 PM
are there any plans of letting VAs and above re earning Marks of Honor for the PvP dalies instead of emblems?
Lt. Commander
# 27
09-24-2010, 08:21 PM
I'm curious about the Crew stat on ships. Is it really working just as you'd like it to? I imagine there's some desire for a greater meaning in the game. If so, what's the grand vision for the Crew stat and when may we start to see some changes made in that direction?
Lt. Commander
# 28
09-24-2010, 08:23 PM
Are interactive environments on the horizon? While I enjoy the artwork, I'd love to be able to interface with the environment. I love running around starbases, my ship, or strange new worlds, but they seem so empty, not being able to do anything other than run around.
Lt. Commander
# 29
09-24-2010, 08:23 PM
Has there been any thought to a paid expansion? If so, what might be a major update that it would be released as one?

Since development focus is moving towards making weekly episodes and away from STFs, can users make STF-like missions with the UGC tools that include puzzles and enemy waves like in current raidisodes?
Lt. Commander
# 30
09-24-2010, 08:34 PM
Have you had anything toughts tying the UGC system to the accolades in game? For instance, let's say you want to use a Klingon Ground Character as a PvE opponent, but inorder to use Klingons for the baddies of the mission you have to have completed the ground kill accolades for the Klingons.
Closed Thread