:-)
Great as usual good to know whats going to be comming up
see you around the galaxy Brandon :-)
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-25-2010, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoberraz View Post

Seriously, the only thing I have an exception with is... well, Mark's accent. I struggle to understand it. Sorry. ^_^;
Gosh, you should hear how I really speak then! I have a "podcast voice" for this. Its something I will keep working on, now I know.
Lt. Commander
# 23 Nice Podcast
09-25-2010, 05:12 AM
Nice podcast guys, I'm glad to have known you Brandon as my friend from your first podcast, the neutral zone and I'm glad to see you doing shuc a good job with this podcast. Mark, I would love to see you in-game and get to know you better :-) nice work guys
Lt. Commander
I agree with the poster who wrote that this might make captains feel alienated, and less like commanding officers. I always imagined that we had the extra bridge officer slots on our ship, because someday larger away missions were planned :> I still think & hope that this is true. However, if a few missions would call for less (than 5) away team members, I think that could be neat, too - a sort of mix.
And, after all, I do not think he said they would eliminate the 5 person, nor did he exclude larger away team counts =) I just remember him saying that they were working on making smaller ones a part/possibility in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 25
09-25-2010, 08:07 AM
I hope they do not downsize the away teams for all missions, but have some reason for it. eg.. beaming down to the planet, interference only allowed x amount of boffs to beam in. then you would have to change play style slightly. or one of more of your boffs have beamed into different locations, regroup with them.

Engineers
Can we get the different energy types for the deployable Mines, Turrets, Drones and Bombs etc? Also the bomb is more of a stun device than a bomb. Would like to see the ability to target a location and beam it in. E.g. beam in atop a node then blow it up. Why don't combat engineers have detpacks? Will Engineers have Energy Modulation skill for ground combat, shield penatration for weapons?

Have not tried a fully skilled up combat engineer build with the bomb, mines and orbital strike.

Customization of Weapons
I would like to see, a Ferengi arms dealer where you could reskin your gear. Tired of the Fed phaser look, for some latinum make it look like a Cardassian weapon.
Lt. Commander
# 26
09-25-2010, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spark88 View Post
Gosh, you should hear how I really speak then! I have a "podcast voice" for this. Its something I will keep working on, now I know.
I ran with some peeps in the 1st few months of the game that were Brits..And chatted with them in vent many times..Once you talk with them after a while,you get used to the accents and understand the words and sentence structures..I still run wit a few brits now, and Have no problem..I think its interesting to hear a different voices,other than an Americans talking in vent..I find myself talking or saying certain words when I hang out with my fellow team mates who are UK..ie..saying the word,"Yeah" after every sentence..lol..starting to sound like Gordan Ramsey..
Lt. Commander
# 27
09-27-2010, 06:52 PM
I really do like the ideas that Stahl talked about in here! Good luck!
Lt. Commander
# 28
09-28-2010, 05:04 PM
...wait... Gorn rock-throwing contests in Season 4?
Lt. Commander
# 29
09-29-2010, 03:14 PM
Well, I think Cryptic is doing alright....I understand having to put out new games to be profitable, and only having a limited staff, so whatever that equals out in the equation...

But like Dan said, there are a lot of good games out there, and quit honestly, if I was not a life time subscriber....I would probably cancel my subscription until more factions came out. The weekly's are good, but I'm really boarded of the game right now as it seems still very arcade, blow this up, shoot that up, etc, etc.

Anyways, back to watching Star Trek reruns....