Lt. Commander
It eventually sends me back to the login screen. I want to play, please fix?
Lt. Commander
Am I the only one having this problem? Why do you not have an 800 number for support? I want to play, waiting hours for a support response is insane, someone please help!
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-22-2010, 07:51 PM
I'm having this problem too, as is my boyfriend. The game was working just fine for both of us until two days ago (20th September). My boyfriend managed to log in twice, but he was incapable of moving.

We are in university accomodation, and all of the new students moved in at the weekend, who are connecting to the university network.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-22-2010, 08:03 PM
the game required ports 7000-7500 open to play. most universities restricts what ports are open specially during the normal school years.

do a tracert patchserver.crypticstudios.com and a nettest posting the results.

also include dxdiag report and if possible more info abot what type of connection your have (modem/router model versions, wrie or wireless, what nic card and driver)

Nettest:
Go to http://files.champions-online.com/nettest.exe
Download this file and run it
A command prompt should appear running the test automatically

For good connections, column 1 and 3 have values around 500 kb/sec (outgoing/incoming), column 2 has values around 20 kb/sec (transfer rate). If the values in these columns is less than what is expected you may have filtering or blocked ports either on your personal network or from your ISP.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Same problem as above
09-22-2010, 09:41 PM
IM having the same problem as above and iv opened all ports and shut off all firewalls. What changed from two days ago when the programed was working fine?
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-23-2010, 04:19 AM
post the results of the nettest and traceroutes. and the rest of the imformation. Can not say what might be the problem with out data.

internet is constantly changing, route have problems equipment and software get changed , weather and other factors knock paths off line or degrade them.
ISP constantly changes thier traffic manaegment setup.

firewalls and antivirus may reflag patched software as a possible threat and block.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-25-2010, 10:50 PM
Yeah but everything went downhill after the 20th...something must have changed that got us all unable to connect....