Lt. Commander
# 41
09-27-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginos_8 View Post
Practical game play shouldn't be a trade off for good content.
Oh boy... to hear something like that, said regarding any game that's supposed to be an MMO. OH the Irony!
Lt. Commander
# 42
09-27-2010, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginos_8 View Post
Not here though. Talk to the patient, run to the counter for hypo spray, run back. Then just think if you chose the wrong hypo (and I'm sure some players did). Run back & forth AGAIN. lol. Then to add insult to injury (pun intended) you have to do the same thing for the second patient. REALLY?
...wow. I've become so used to silly design in this game that that didn't even cross my mind.

Screw it, I'm going on break again (permanently unless someone drags me back kicking and screaming again). Guess I'll never get that Breen BO, darn...
Lt. Commander
# 43
09-28-2010, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
...wow. I've become so used to silly design in this game that that didn't even cross my mind.
Haven't played many MMO's? They're all choke-full with silly designs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
...I'm going on break again (permanently unless someone drags me back kicking and screaming again). Guess I'll never get that Breen BO, darn...
Enjoy your break, however long it takes. About the Breen BO, I'm not sure you're missing much as it seems he's there for the cool-factor.
Lt. Commander
# 44
09-28-2010, 12:54 PM
Breen BO definitely not anything special. Can't play dress-up with him, even with his pre-existing outfit. He's no different from any other BO in terms of strength and stupidity.

The gun, though. Kind of good for the freezy stuff, but that secondary fire is completely useless in a firefight.
Lt. Commander
# 45
09-28-2010, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndarielHalo View Post
Breen BO definitely not anything special. Can't play dress-up with him, even with his pre-existing outfit. He's no different from any other BO in terms of strength and stupidity.
I haven't found him useful, but then again, I don't find many uses for Tactical Officers anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndarielHalo View Post
The gun, though. Kind of good for the freezy stuff, but that secondary fire is completely useless in a firefight.
I gave it to my Science Bridge Officer, she heals herself and can immobilize enemies and then use the special attack on them, it's fun to watch.
Lt. Commander
# 46
11-22-2010, 03:37 AM
Got it right the first time around so I don't see what the issue is. It requires a little thought and a little role playing as in, "What would I do if I were a Starfleet officer rather than the Bad Cop in an interrogation". Reading comprehension also helps.