Lt. Commander
# 31
09-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKfourtyseven
and i have said this sence the cry for nerfs have started. with more player you have more crappy players, if your one of them own it.
I think this is what he was saying.
Lt. Commander
# 32 This has been posted before?
09-09-2010, 01:39 PM
The whole Spawn camp things been posted before.

I must agree with the Opp. on this one the Feds have been hanging around the gate in the hopes they can get back into the fight faster.

Any destroyed klink have to full impulse 60 klick to get back with there team so I really can't agree with you.

I do Know what your talking about in the kerat system that war zone is messed up.

When it resets everyone starts on the same side I think theres some people who using it to farm Rare items so there trying to make it a very unfreindly place so they can score max points.

If you feel your being pawned or grifted in anyway screen shot it, and send it to cryptic. Like I said before since there is no penalty for death unless you play advanced they will probaly issue warnings.

Most Klinks wait untill you fire at some borg before decloaking to attack.

Oh and Yes that happened to me in the Kerat sector. I just changed to a different block in the map menu.
Lt. Commander
# 33
09-09-2010, 03:41 PM
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...&postcount=213
Some random pvp from earlier today.
Lt. Commander
# 34
09-17-2010, 11:27 AM
While I agree with you guys for the most part... you have some klinkers (RzR) that when they cant beat a pug... they cloak off and go to the last person they killed find their spawn and sit there and kill them over and over to win the match while the rest ofthe team tries to find the freaking spawn point by that time they have racked up 7 kills because the guy will not stay dead til we find him. This is wrong and should be fixed... random spawn points how hard is it? then people who cant beat a team will die like they are supposed to (RzR) On a lighter note.... PvP has gotten a lot better with the new que system. Just need to fix that one little thing.

Edit: And to be fair it was only 3 RzR and 2 pugs but still rediculous
Lt. Commander
# 35
09-26-2010, 10:07 PM
BESTEST solution:

Space station with turrets like in Capture and Hold missions to keep the Klingons away from the spawn points.

Make them Elite level and instantly respawning turrets.

Problem solved.
Lt. Commander
# 36
09-27-2010, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
BESTEST solution:

Space station with turrets like in Capture and Hold missions to keep the Klingons away from the spawn points.

Problem solved.
Wrong, bad solution

Youd have everyone try and draw the evil opponents back to their respective spawns. Feds in particular, would sit even more glued to their spawn.

It works in C&H because they need to leave the area in order to cap point, but there is no reason to leave in a arena match

If you dislike Klingons attacking you at your spawn, move away from it as soon as you can.. If you are worried that Klingons might run to the various spawnpoints to pick you off when spawning, slot a MES into your loadout - You could even have it as a secondary BO, to load up if they follow you around.

Feds are the ones that chose to fight from their spawn, Feds themselves are the reason KDF attack them there, *not* the KDF players.
Lt. Commander
# 37 Consistency
09-27-2010, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
BESTEST solution:

Problem solved.
It is nice to see someone who is always wrong, he also plays as poorly as he writes.

Laughing,
Star*Dagger
Lt. Commander
# 38
09-27-2010, 01:03 PM
I agree that you need to get away from the spawn point... but you have klingons that when unable to beat a pug, will get the first kill and the group will fly over find the solo kill and kill them 4 times before you find him... that! needs to be fixed. and its an easy fix... how many spawn points are there... make it random!

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
# 39
09-27-2010, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star*Dagger
It is nice to see someone who is always wrong, he also plays as poorly as he writes.

Laughing,
Star*Dagger
It is also good to see someone who is always trolling.

I imagine you lead a lonely life.

You have the same delusion as the other heads up troll that I can't play.

I do good enough thank you.

You have provided all the counters to my complained about exploits and they work quite well.
Lt. Commander
# 40
09-27-2010, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyBushman
I agree that you need to get away from the spawn point... but you have klingons such as the above postee... cough cough star cough cough.. that when unable to beat a pug, will get the first kill and the group will fly over find the solo kill and kill them 4 times before you find him... that! needs to be fixed. and its an easy fix... how many spawn points are there... make it random! fixed then nubs like Star can learn to actually play lolol but I agree a lot of the feddy bears just stay at their spawn points... but for special instances such as Star and spawn camping, It needs to be addressed
Slot MES on a spare BO?