Lt. Commander
# 1 Blades Of Destiny
09-19-2010, 01:15 PM
we are a laid back fun loving and helpful fleet of players of all levels, we have plenty of officer spots left open. we hope to get more members so we can start running fleet actions, raids, and events. unlike most fleets you dont have to get new members in order to be promoted (but it does help) we are looking for helpful players to join our family, and what I mean by helpful is by creating a website for the fleet, making a teamspeak channel, keeping the fleet bank stocked of items that may help other members, helping other members with quests, or just simply answering member questions for those that are new to the game. Though making a website or teamspeak server will make you an instant officer. so if you are interested in joining please mail me and send me a friend request my name is Sythe@lordlunarwolf and I will send you an invite right away
Lt. Commander
# 2 Blades Of Destiny!!!!
09-19-2010, 01:17 PM
We are in need of members that are helpful and fun loving wether you have been playing since day one or today is your first day. We dont want to become the big powerhouse but if it happens it happens mostly we are about having fun playing the game, once we have enough members we can start hosting events of all kinds and yes even RPing events where you make your own character that your happy with. we also need members who can make a website for the fleet or a teamspeak server. Sp if you want to have fun JOIN US!!!!! Also another way to get promoted fast is by doing exactly what I am doing and posting ad's for the fleet in the forums
Lt. Commander
# 3 Woohoo!
09-20-2010, 11:59 AM
If you have any questions about the fleet please feel free to ask, if I dont respond right away I am sorry but I am going on vacation for the next 5 days so I wont be back till friday but I will try to check my mail as often as I can. and if your looking to join right away just mail one of our other members and they will gladly invite you
Lt. Commander
# 4 BY the way
09-20-2010, 12:03 PM
also I have had this question asked by a few people, yes we have fleet uniforms and no you are not required to wear them at all times, the only time that I ask they be worn is at fleet events and meetings, also yes as we get more members and start hosting RP events we will have fleet uniforms for characters.
Lt. Commander
# 5 :(
09-21-2010, 04:31 PM
still no requests join our fleet? that makes me a saaaad panda
Lt. Commander
# 6 Join Us!!!
09-27-2010, 09:22 PM
JOIN US OR DIE!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! no seriously....join us.....come on....you know you wanna
Lt. Commander
# 7 joining
09-29-2010, 01:44 PM
i would like to join new to the game so i really don't know what to do or say to join
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-29-2010, 06:31 PM
i get turned down by alot of fleets because of my ship and captains name. but i play serious. if you dont mind having va1 harry nuttsack on the uss youranus, im down.