Lt. Commander
# 21
09-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valias
I think they sort of fixed the episode now. You beam down directly into the lowlands. You could say it was made "unnecessarily easier", but on the other hand it does make more sense this way. .

... The episode is pure brilliance. Kudos!
Fast work, I only did the mission 6 days ago and there wasn't a beam down option then. Nice to know they're still fixing this sort of stuff. Definitely agree with the Kudos, there were just a lot of impressive things about it (and a lot of clever reuse of the Forcas starbase).

I wish the authors would stop by and take a bow.
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarbasePrime
Fast work, I only did the mission 6 days ago and there wasn't a beam down option then. Nice to know they're still fixing this sort of stuff. Definitely agree with the Kudos, there were just a lot of impressive things about it (and a lot of clever reuse of the Forcas starbase).

I wish the authors would stop by and take a bow.
I am not sure, but I think the option was available from sector space around Q'uonos. Might not be in orbit of the planet.
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-15-2010, 08:08 AM
No option to beam down there came up for me, but I just transwarped to Qo'noS and then flew straight to the planet and beamed down. That's life.

Played taking out the Mars base last night (second star to the left). Lot's more eye-candy and very pretty - but, for some reason it didn't have the same appeal as Bringing Down the House for me. Not sure why, but it felt like it was missing something (Mars?). The reward was way cool though! Don't get me wrong, it was still a fun mission over all and better than any of the Federation patrol missions and on par with the special Federation missions (e.g., Guardian).
Lt. Commander
# 24
09-16-2010, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_K.C. View Post
Ticket ID #968,594 submitted for Mulberry Bush mission.

sorry for the double post, stupid website.
IIRC,

The first one was near me when I warped in.
The 2nd one was out in the open on the left side of the comm thingy you had to disable (about 10km away from it)
The third one was behind a bunch of rocks after disabling the comm thingy.
Lt. Commander
# 25
09-23-2010, 03:18 AM
i'm completely stuck on the part of this mission where you have to talk to sirella again, i've run round the courtyard on quonos about 6 times now, everywhere i can think to go, even resorting to mashing f as i go. I've tried flying around the planet in sector and normal space and can't find a beam option. I've tried the gate and every funny lookiing object around the courtyard, what can i do?

my issue has been resolved now
Lt. Commander
# 26
09-23-2010, 02:02 PM
Well bummer, I've run out of Klingon content (at least until Saturday). Guess it's time to hang up the disrupters and put him back into cold storage for a while.

So far, Bringing down the House has been the most fun, but then he's also not high enough (I think, could be I just haven't found them) to be eligible for the other Klingon missions (e.g., Gates of Gre'thor).
Lt. Commander
# 27
09-30-2010, 03:16 AM
Being forced to go through this buggy p.o.s. to experience the shreds of Klingon plot that exist is bad enough, but then being forced to use the horrendous ground combat engine Cryptic inflicted on us just adds insult to injury.
Lt. Commander
# 28
09-30-2010, 04:52 AM
When I was trying to complete this mission, I was trying to find a way to the lowlands through the courtyard. After opening the contacts menu, there was Lady Sirella and I was able to hand it in that way. Would be nice to just say Hail Lady Sirella and complete mission, instead of current mission text telling you to go back to the lowlands.

Please either fix it so we can go back to the lowlands, or alter the mission text to say Hail Lady Sirella to complete.
Lt. Commander
# 29
09-30-2010, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot_Device
Being forced to go through this buggy p.o.s. to experience the shreds of Klingon plot that exist is bad enough, but then being forced to use the horrendous ground combat engine Cryptic inflicted on us just adds insult to injury.
I thought the ground combat bits were fun - though the Fek'ihri seem a bit OP in it. I had to scale my difficulty level down to "normal" and still got wiped several times. It got noticeably better after I slotted that cryo beam from the Deferi quests, though. Slowdown's a bit*h for melee combatants.

Still, it was a nice opportunity to indulge in some truly glorious Bat'leth combat. And despite the wipes I would never want to miss out on the ground bits. The landscape and the story were just too awesome. I usually don't like being put in the role of "that one hero", but the Barge of the Dead and the Gates of Gre'thor were just epic moments. I half-expected to see some ancestor of my character on the Barge - Cryptic really missed out on this; allowing some ancestor to redeem himself in battle against the Fek'ihri would have added a lot to the mission. On the other hand this would only make sense for Klingon characters, so whilst this might be easy to include I don't think if the game is actually capable of making a difference there.

And yes! Turn the Lowlands into a Social Area or something. That area is just too beautiful to be left unused after the mission.