Lt. Commander
Greetings,

Firs off NO JOKE i am personally giving away 1,000,000 Energy Credits to the 1st person to join this fleet, and successfully graduate our Academy. Interested.... Keep Reading.

We Currently have over 85 Officers, serving in UFP....

The United Federation Of Planets is openly recruiting for officers to participate in the UFP STO based fleet. We have multiple positions open for the various departments we have constructed to increase enjoyment and realism of an actual fleet. Of course we also accept anyone who just enjoys gaming as well.

We have various departments such as Security / Diplomacy / Engineering / The Academy / Personnel and if you stick around long enough one day you could even earn a seat on our council or become the fleet admiral and call all the shots in UFP. We are set up like a democracy and every member has no limit on how far or how high up they can go in the roles they play in UFP.

We currently support ALL Trek games including STO, our various gaming platforms are broken down into fleets commanded by a CO and XO and below that we are broken up into various squadrons which allows for internal competition and bragging rights among players in any of the trek games we support. UFP also competes in fleet versus fleet scenarios as well.

For more information or if your ready to join now please visit www.ufpfleet.org and click the Enlist to JOIN link in the upper right corner of our page.

You may also Message me on the forums here of reply to this topic.

Captain Silverado
United Federation OF Planets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4s6H4ku6ZY
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-30-2010, 03:34 PM
As a member of the fleet for three years, and having just this week been elevated to the Council of Admirals, I feel as if I'm in a position to back up unequivocally Mr Silverado's remarks. The [UFP] is a fine, welcoming fleet and I urge you to join it if you're considering taking advantage of the fleet-based elements of Star Trek Online. We have numerous possibilities for advancement outside of the game as well - you can hone your skills in Photoshop, forum management, diplomacy, command or anything else by becoming a commissioned officer and joining one of our departments.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-30-2010, 03:39 PM
I admire your enthusiasm but please stick with the thread we already have.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=96320
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-30-2010, 03:41 PM
This is a separate campaign engineered by me.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-30-2010, 04:10 PM
I haven't been around as long as the people above me, but I can attest to the fact that the [UFP] is a great clan with support of all Trek games, not just STO. It is a very active gaming prescience. It is also true that if you stick with this fleet you can do great things.

Personally I'm a member of the Engineering department and an Academy Instructor. I've been around for 2 years now. I'm still just a Commander, but that's a different story.