Lt. Commander
# 1 Account error?
10-02-2010, 02:45 AM
Hey,
Iv recently decided to come back to STO after quitting about a month after release due to other commitments. Only problem is after downloading and installing (I bought it on steam, but have tried downloading it from the website too, same problem), I log on and before patching it says "Account error, please click here for more information" which takes me to the website to either download the demo or enter the retail key, which is already activated. It says in the top corner server down, but on the website it says they are up.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-02-2010, 07:32 AM
Did you reselect a subscription and enter a payment for it?
if you did then you likely will have to contact billing with a ticket. they work mon-fri 8am to 5PM PDT.

also you need to do a search first before the link to creat a ticket shows. They are also starting a online live chat which is in beta .
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-02-2010, 08:33 AM
Thank you for the reply.
I bought a new subscription, but cancelled the recurring subscription part soon after I recieved the email saying it was reactivated (dont know how long I can keep playing after this month and I often forget to cancel).
I've posted a ticket with billing anyway, roll on monday! (never thought I would say that)
Thanks.