Lt. Commander
Please help me - i have a Problem with my product Key! I have my Key in the "unused Key" Area, And when i click on this Key to activate my acount And the Game. The Problem i have is, After this prozedere, my key is not activeted. My Key is in the "unused Key" Area! Since two days i have this Problem, i trey it so many Times to activet my acount, but it dosen't Works And i can't activet my Key.

Please help me!!!!

Thx, dean
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-29-2010, 04:22 AM
you need to do all of the following.

1 activate the key in the unsed section
2. select a subscription plan
3. enter how you will pay for the subscription once it starts
4. wait for cryptic to validate the payment method. (may take time as they do it in batches)

then your game will be active withthe 30 days subscription bonus
if you chose credit card or paypal you will not be charged for yur subscription until after the 30 days bonus subscription. If you cancell your subscription beofre the end of the 30 days then you will not be charged at all and your account will be inactive at the end of the 30 days.

if you use a gametime card then the 30 days will be added tot he time of the game card. ie 30 days gamecard + 30 days bonus = 60 days before you have to enter another gamecard to continue to play.

if you skip any of these steps then the key will not activate and will return to the unsed section.

if you did all the above and still not activating you will need to open a ticket with billing.
they work mon - friday 8 am to 5 pm PDT.

you also have to do a search before the link to create a new ticket appears.
(they also have started a online live chat with billing that is in beta stage)
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-02-2010, 02:09 PM
What is an "unused key" area? Where are you seeing this?