Lt. Commander
# 1 Hunting the hunters mission
10-02-2010, 11:03 AM
Hi, I have a problem. Once I rescue all the people and find Peterson, I talk to him and then Tanjan talks to me to fight me. But he WON'T APPEAR! I don't know what to do? Where's he located?

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-02-2010, 11:05 AM
He should beam down to the cave where you rescued the hostages - which is where you should be when the segment starts. If he doesn't beam in you might want to submit a GM ticket and wait for a GM to help you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-02-2010, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Tomes
Hi, I have a problem. Once I rescue all the people and find Peterson, I talk to him and then Tanjan talks to me to fight me. But he WON'T APPEAR! I don't know what to do? Where's he located?

Thanks.
I reported this bug 200 some days ago. Drop the mission and attack the first group, once you kill them, talk to the guy there. If you did this out of order and moved to the second group first, it will break the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-02-2010, 01:28 PM
I hate this game so much... Any possibility of skipping this mission?
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-02-2010, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Tomes
I hate this game so much... Any possibility of skipping this mission?
Of course you can skip the mission. I've skipped dozens of them. Youi're not required to play any mission. Just do a DSE series of Exploration series instead. Of course since you "hate this game so much" the best thing you can do is click unsubscribe and find another game more to your liking.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-02-2010, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Of course you can skip the mission. I've skipped dozens of them. Youi're not required to play any mission. Just do a DSE series of Exploration series instead. Of course since you "hate this game so much" the best thing you can do is click unsubscribe and find another game more to your liking.
I have already unsubscribed a week ago... My school starts on Monday, so stop with STO. I will wait or more content