Lt. Commander
# 31
10-02-2010, 11:42 PM
What is the photonic officer 3 bonus ? the version II is around 30% if you dont spec for photonic theory..
Lt. Commander
# 32
10-03-2010, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
What is the photonic officer 3 bonus ? the version II is around 30% if you dont spec for photonic theory..
If that's true, then you're looking at like 38% for Photonic Officer III.

It's been awhile, but if I recall correctly I got II up to nearly 50% on a test build. Of course, in Cryptic parlance, 50% cooldown reduction is actually 33% by most people's standards (1 / 1.5 = 0.66) -- and cooldown buffs do not affect global timers -- so PO is a little worse than it might sound at first.
Lt. Commander
# 33
10-03-2010, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obitus View Post
If that's true, then you're looking at like 38% for Photonic Officer III.

It's been awhile, but if I recall correctly I got II up to nearly 50% on a test build. Of course, in Cryptic parlance, 50% cooldown reduction is actually 33% by most people's standards (1 / 1.5 = 0.66) -- and cooldown buffs do not affect global timers -- so PO is a little worse than it might sound at first.
That was before their redesigned it. I think on test i could get 36% with skills/consoles on version II. hence why im asking :p 33% is usually enough to reach the global cooldown anyway, so there is not much of point to go any further, except for some abiltiies with favourable cooldowns.....hmm cant think of any tho

Anyway, the main reason i like the version III, is that it could clear for me the lt.cmd slot, for lets say tachyon beam III or TSS III, and i could still keep high rank photonic officer.