Lt. Commander
# 31
09-29-2010, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telaura View Post
App stuff
Telaura, I love the sound of that. Count me in as a customer once it's ready

As for an official Crytic app, I'm all for it!
Lt. Commander
# 32
09-29-2010, 01:40 PM
asl ong as there is a andriond app ill be happy
Lt. Commander
# 33
09-29-2010, 01:50 PM
While the champions app Is a good start point I really think they can do much better with it, that said a wiki style app might be more generally of interest.
Lt. Commander
# 34
10-03-2010, 03:30 AM
I'd love to see something like this. For the "wiki" part of idea, I just use STOwiki, as even though it can be out of date sometimes, I find it is infinitely more useful to me than in the information found in-game, or even on the STO stie or forums.

That said, something with the ability to see my captain's stats, locations, current ship, my captain's other ships in "dock" (including equipped items), inventory, bank, etc. would be incredibly useful to me. Not to mention things like checking the exchange, seeing what has sold, memory alpha crafting status, star maps, accolades, etc., etc.

As it is I usually use the mind numbingly dull time spent traveling through sector space to look something up on STOwiki on my iTouch. Since doing it in-game would usually mean making a stop somewhere completely out of my way, and still coming up with info that is less than useful. The only other option is to ask a question in ESD chat, and getting responses that range between "slightly helpful" to "add to ignore list."

It would be nice if the information I'm looking for could be found easier in-game, or in-game at all, but if that isn't going to happen this would be a very welcome alternative.