Lt. Commander
# 1 Escoita Fleet
09-28-2010, 09:30 AM
we are a fun relaxed fleet that is under construction of the best players with differnt tactics for PVP matches we also would like to work along side some fleets in a partner ship for best for our fleets and just to play the game

we are a PVP Newbie PVE Serios Players Role play fleet

we would like some vetrans iin Vice admiral rank to help the newbies leve up so they can help the new newbis level up too so it is a good system well should be

we have a serise of Alliance packages avalible for fleets looking for am alliance to chose from

thes are:

1. Recorse shering and credits shering
2. joining the cancil
3. just a strong alliance to be edited to the beter for both fleets
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-28-2010, 09:42 AM
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||| ESCOITA FLEET CHAIN OF COMMAND |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||||

Fleet Admiral - CO
Fleet Exsecutive Officer - XO
High Ranking Officer- HRO- Captain to Admiral
Low Ranking Officer- LRO- Ensign to Commander
Commanding Cadet- CC- been in the fleet for 3 weeks
Cadet- C- Been in the fleet for 1 weeks
Recruit- R- just joined
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-03-2010, 04:16 AM
Escoita Fleet is a good science and combat fleet as the CO i love to battle in pvp that is why i made this thread to get people who also love to playing in pvp inthe fleet to have fleet vs fleet battles

and i will also love to get our fleet numbers up

we are going to change our ranks into departments and we will have a recruitment team and a diplomatic team to as there is only 7 rank slots so we will go by rank in the game for a will to try it there is a fleet meeting on the 6th october at 7pm GMT london on vulcan any how want st join can come thanks CO
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-03-2010, 01:05 PM
We Now Have A Website it is atached to my other site tho but we only need one page for the fleet check the site out http://www.arorastudios.mfbiz.com