Lt. Commander
# 1 Promotion Problems
10-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Hope someone can help with this--my character is a Rear Admiral Top Half 6. I keep getting a message that I can't earn any more point for him, but I still have 100 skill points left for him that I need to spend in order to be promoted. Problem is that I have no skiills that only cost 100 points. Right now all the points I earn go toward my crew, and I can't get to Vice Admiral. I'm stuck--is there a solution?
Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-03-2010, 02:05 PM
You need to respec. Go to Lt. Commander Okret at earth space dock to do it. If you don't know, every time you rank up you get a free respec token. You can use this interactive earth space dock map to find him easily.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-03-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
You need to respec. Go to Lt. Commander Okret at earth space dock to do it. If you don't know, every time you rank up you get a free respec token. You can use this interactive earth space dock map to find him easily.
Wow, that's the only way? So I have to give up my skills that I already have?
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-03-2010, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galileo-5
Wow, that's the only way? So I have to give up my skills that I already have?
Not at all. When you respec you can just take some points away from one skill and add them someplace else. Maybe take one skill point away from the 2nd or 3rd level of skills and add it to the first level. No matter what you have to spend all of your skill points in order to rank up.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-03-2010, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
Not at all. When you respec you can just take some points away from one skill and add them someplace else. Maybe take one skill point away from the 2nd or 3rd level of skills and add it to the first level. No matter what you have to spend all of your skill points in order to rank up.
I get it! Thanks so much! I would have been stuck for a long time trying to figure it out on my own!
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-03-2010, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galileo-5
I get it! Thanks so much! I would have been stuck for a long time trying to figure it out on my own!
Glad I could help.