Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 531
10-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huanak
Ummm humm Like our Kling XO have a fed uniform for HIS avatar...

And BUMP! :p
that's a good point, I'm using official UFP avatars here... Hath being our graphix expert could make up some Klingong avatars, that'd be rockin!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 532
10-05-2010, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xar069 View Post
that's a good point, I'm using official UFP avatars here... Hath being our graphix expert could make up some Klingong avatars, that'd be rockin!
I "Borrowed" Hath's which is off our klingon site. I Believe that the Klingon symbols on it say UFP
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 533
10-05-2010, 04:19 PM
bump, iam workin on a klingon one.. ill put it on my avatar when done
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 534 Embassy is ready
10-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Please feel free to visit your Embassy anytime.
"Live long and Prosper"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 535
10-06-2010, 06:37 AM
I am your fathers, brothers, sisters, uncles, third cousins, former roomate....... so Bump!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 536
10-06-2010, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huanak
I "Borrowed" Hath's which is off our klingon site. I Believe that the Klingon symbols on it say UFP
He may be onto something :p
Feel free to use the Klingon avatar I currently have, it's our design and free for UFP to use.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 537
10-06-2010, 12:53 PM
Allied Fleet Bump
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 538
10-07-2010, 02:57 AM
*Did you see anything!!!*

*No sir... I didnt see you playing with your dolls again... *closes door*

morning bump for the finest fleet in all of sto.. yes thats UFP baby
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 539
10-07-2010, 05:08 AM
"You'll get nothing and like it!"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 540
10-07-2010, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
*Did you see anything!!!*

*No sir... I didnt see you playing with your dolls again... *closes door*

morning bump for the finest fleet in all of sto.. yes thats UFP baby
We need to get Celchu a Dark helmet avatar for the forums :p

Bump!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:28 AM.