Lt. Commander
# 51
10-07-2010, 10:35 AM
So, does anyone know what the patch included today, or was stormy's post the gist of it all?
Lt. Commander
# 52
10-07-2010, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galan_Vaurek
So, does anyone know what the patch included today, or was stormy's post the gist of it all?
Pretty much what Stormy put in the Patch Notes, I think. I didn't play too much, though. I bought the new trophies, went to the NZ to see the hint, and launched my shuttle from my inventory, and that was about it.

I'm guessing here in a bit they'll have the Sehlat for sale in the C-Store. I didn't see it for sale when I was on earlier.
Lt. Commander
# 53
10-07-2010, 12:11 PM
Oh, that teaser in the neutral zone was AMAZING, so totally worth it.
Lt. Commander
If you're going to add six trophies that can only be obtained for a total of 1.55 million latinum, can you please make it so we can bet more than 300 energy credits a spin at Dabo? (also, the 7 GPL:10 EC payout system doesn't make sense if we can bet with latinum -- there either should be a multiplier or the payout rate modified so it's a greater than 1 yield).
Lt. Commander
# 55
10-07-2010, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
...As for Franklin, he's the...
RRRiiiighht. Now I remember. Thanks.

Can't wait to get home and get myself to the NZ.
Lt. Commander
# 56
10-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
I got a couple hundred grand from my P-Consoles and still have an unbound one still in my bank to give to an Alt if I feel they need some quick GPL.

Hmm.... 1.55M for trophies seems kind of high... Especially since I can't always display them (I guess I could), and I rarely use my Ship Interiors anyway... Sigh. If only there was something to do in our Interiors (and I guess that's been pushed back now... ) The poker game in the mess hall would be great to play around stacks of GPL. LOL

Besides, dunno if I want the floor piece... I like my 1st Place Trophy (for my Welcoming Party accolade) there....

Franklin Drake? From where do I know/recognize that name?
where and what are prototype consoles? I tried selling the collectors my rare, uncommon and very rare consoles and get "nothing of interest"
Lt. Commander
# 57
10-07-2010, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Hardy View Post
where and what are prototype consoles? I tried selling the collectors my rare, uncommon and very rare consoles and get "nothing of interest"
They're the Science consoles that were in the game before they nerfed them. When they changed the Science consoles from the +30 scale to the +15 scale (in Season 1, I think, or somewhere around then), they didn't change the existing ones to the new scale.

There was a ruckus about how it wasn't smart/fair for them to allow these 'grandfathered' consoles to be on the old scale while any new ones were nerfed. Some people sold them on the exchange for millions of EC, while others (like myself) kept them because Cryptic said they would do something cool with them in the future.

When Dabo came out, they went ahead and nerfed the 'grandfathered' consoles to the new +15 scale, and stuck the word 'Prototype' in their names. They also made them 10x the EC value of regular ones (regular would be worth 10k EC while a Prototype one would be worth 100k, for example), and they put in Ferengi buyers that bought them for GPL.

Since the Prototype consoles are the same bonus-wise as the regular ones, I (and others) sold our Prototype ones to the Ferengi buyers for the GPL. (Sorry for the wall-o-text explanation, lol, but I figured a verbose explanation would be better than a short one. )
Lt. Commander
# 58
10-07-2010, 04:31 PM
I appreciate it... I think I've long since sold all my old consoles... oh well.
Closed Thread