Lt. Commander
# 11
10-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshAvenger
Saw this thing running around ESB and, sure it was cute for two seconds, then I wanted to shoot it for being annoying.
This....

And the fact that the model seems quite f-ed... Claws in the wrong position.

I also tested the Breen Biothermal dampener on a char that used the pet, and the stupid cat dosen't freeze xD (I did appolegize to the guy afterwards and he said "^^np"...).

As said there seems to de some bugs with it. For instance i noticed a guy at DS9 beaming out, but he forgot to beam his cat away too. So the poor thing was standing there all alone on the promenade, not sure where to go or wat to do... I can swear it even looked sad when he beamed out.

I mean: Who is cruel enough to leave his/her pet on a space station, with no tags, and no way to contact the owner.

We should make a Pet police, and be allowed to hunt thoose people down with force.
Lt. Commander
# 12 Pink dog
10-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Still want the pink Dog from TOS: The Enmey Within
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-08-2010, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
We should make a Pet police, and be allowed to hunt thoose people down with force.
I would join a TSPCP (Trek Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Pets) Fleet. We must speak for the poor animals because they can't do it for themselves!
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-08-2010, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon971 View Post
Isn't the Sehlat supposed to be most similar to a bear?! Why does it look like a lion cub?...
Thats a Sehlat from nearly three centuries ago, I can pass it off as Evolution
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
Still want the pink Dog from TOS: The Enmey Within
With the weird horn glued to its forehead? Hell, yeah!
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Thank you Cryptic for the Sehlat!
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-09-2010, 09:28 AM
I was looking at the calender thing, and this was "covering" about a week... does that mean that it's availability is limited to only one week?
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-09-2010, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
I mean: Who is cruel enough to leave his/her pet on a space station, with no tags, and no way to contact the owner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_eye View Post
I would join a TSPCP (Trek Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Pets) Fleet. We must speak for the poor animals because they can't do it for themselves!
I support this movement, and will gladly become an officer theirein. XP
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anshrr
I was looking at the calender thing, and this was "covering" about a week... does that mean that it's availability is limited to only one week?
no it means it would be released within that time frame so it could have come out say between mon to fri. it will be in store forever.

thanks cryptic cute pet. shame it dissapears when you get into combat
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-10-2010, 09:42 PM
I like it, it's cute, loveable... and doesn't make a mess :p