Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 151
10-08-2010, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
You have completely misinterpreted my message. I am just saying I have no idea why the OP is so surprised. There is nothing they could put onto the C-Store that wouldn't shock me.
Well, to be fair, you could've worded your post a bit differently. You did come off as a bit doom-and-gloomy. However, when you put it that way, I agree with you. I stopped being shocked seeing things continuously added months ago. Frankly, it's gotten out of hand and every time I see something new added in the C-Store without any other way to get it I die a little inside.
Lt. Commander
# 152
10-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Is anybody ,truly surprised its on the C-Store?
actually after i have seen the item... i just don't care anymore.

The only thing that this item proofs is Poll winner = C-Store Item.

I think i will not vote anymore on anything in the Poll section, they just want to know what gives them the most money anyway.

I guess what i am disapointed in is that this poll was 5 Month old and instead of giving us animal wild life in the meantime they threw an Item in the C-Store that... honestly has nothing to do with the actual thing they promised us.

I will not even go into the inconsistency with the series.

this is a Sehlat http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/File:Sehlat.jpg
what the hell has this fluffy kitty cat on the C-Store to do with anything?

...i don't care anymore, do what you want!
Animal wildlife on planets? i believe it when i see it -.-

PS: 150 replies on this? REALY? u guys are crazy ^^
Lt. Commander
# 153
10-08-2010, 01:14 PM
The only thing this shows is that the artists were working on animals, including Sehlats, and someone said "Hey, I bet a cub version would sell in the CStore..."
Lt. Commander
# 154
10-08-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
PS: 150 replies on this? REALY? u guys are crazy ^^
Who's crazier, the ones who post or the ones who read the entire thread? Personally, I'm completely off my rocker, so I shouldn't be talking. :p
Lt. Commander
# 155
10-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Well, to be fair, you could've worded your post a bit differently. You did come off as a bit doom-and-gloomy. However, when you put it that way, I agree with you. I stopped being shocked seeing things continuously added months ago. Frankly, it's gotten out of hand and every time I see something new added in the C-Store without any other way to get it I die a little inside.
To be fair, you could've read a little better and thought before you posted. You did come off pretty accusatory, like a kneejerk response.
Lt. Commander
# 156
10-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Quote:
To be fair, you could've read a little better and thought before you posted. You did come off pretty accusatory, like a kneejerk response.
Well, it has been a long and tiring week for me, so I apologize if I came off as a bit aggressive.