Lt. Commander
# 1 Systems level gated?
10-08-2010, 02:07 PM
I cant get into a system in Regulus with my Commander to help a LC friend of mine.

Is it because I am too high level? or because my ship is? Would swapping to a lower ship allow me access?

Many thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-08-2010, 02:10 PM
If you're teamed with someone you can enter their mission no matter what level you are. Just make sure they're the team leader: and you might have to set your level to match theirs. If you can't get in it's probably a bug. I've gone into several lower missions on a team to get accolades I missed the first time through.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellri
I cant get into a system in Regulus with my Commander to help a LC friend of mine.

Is it because I am too high level? or because my ship is? Would swapping to a lower ship allow me access?

Many thanks.
If it is the Celes system..then look in the bottom right corner of your screen for a box that says something like Patrol Celes system. I know it does at this system, not sure if does it on others or not as this is the only system I have seen it do that with.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellri

Many thanks.
Some systems are level gated upward, not downward. You should still be able to get in there without issue. I haven't heard of any bugs that cause you not to be able to zone, but that doesn't mean they don't exits. Have you tried relogging or trying from a different part of the zone?

Edit: I misread the OP as sector not system, sorry about that. There are a few systems that won't let you in, I know Bhea is one of them. and Celes will do it on occasion as well. did you refer your friend? If you did you can warp to them as long as it's within the first 30 days of their gameplay.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-08-2010, 02:47 PM
Bugged. Changing instance then traveling all the way back to the system, let me in.

Very weird indeed. Thanks guys.