Lt. Commander
# 171
10-07-2010, 10:56 AM
I don' know if it was said yet but,,, for each ship it should have a setting like maybe a memory dot that remember all the setting even the bo
Lt. Commander
# 172
10-07-2010, 01:03 PM
I think a mission reward for Devidians series should be a Soon Type Android that can later be promoted into a playable character! What do you think dstahl???

When will you make all the BOs customizable?
Lt. Commander
# 173
10-08-2010, 11:50 AM
I would like to get Skill Points for the Weekly Missions to fill them all up, and pleace add the Admirals Version of the First Contact Uniform

http://www.filmclothes.com/images/star_trek/0123-2.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 174
10-08-2010, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
I think a mission reward for Devidians series should be a Soon Type Android that can later be promoted into a playable character! What do you think dstahl???

When will you make all the BOs customizable?
I love this idea!
Lt. Commander
# 175
10-08-2010, 01:29 PM
I'd like to upgrade my account to a lifetime membership soon.
But I was wondering about a few things;

1. Is the liberated Borg captain still being offered to those that get lifetime memberships?

2. (Not really a question, I guess), but I was thinking that if the LB WAS still being offered, and I
became one, It would be kind of cool to be able to convert my already existing character, to a liberated Borg.

Oh and while I'm on the subject of the Borg, might there be additional species ship holo emitters in the works? Like say the Borg, ( a cube) and Romulan, (warbird), I'd really like to see those being offered too.

And I've read about those devises that utilize Borg tech to enhance/change the looks of our ships. Could you tell us more about that, like when they will be available ect.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 176
10-09-2010, 07:36 AM
Can we get a Difficulty switch we can use after we receive a Daily mission?

I play space missions on Elite, but it is pointless in ground PvE with the one shot mobs.

As it is now I try them and after the 1rst or 2nd one shot through the best shields and a Bunker Shield barrier I drop it like the hot poo it is.
Lt. Commander
# 177
10-09-2010, 07:44 AM
I want a Difficulty switch that give more than just an @ss kicking, it's harder and we die but what do we get in return?
Lt. Commander
# 178
10-09-2010, 08:31 AM
There are some accolades for being damaged and wounded so many times.
Lt. Commander
# 179 Love STO
10-10-2010, 02:29 AM
Lot of valid points from a lot of people and great ideas.

I do have one problem. Like a lot of the vets I was one of the 1st in the game and bought the CE and lifetime etc and I spend more money at the c-store then I do at the grocery store.

The problem.... I thought I was with a unique group. For example I am a Sprint Premiere member I want to buy the new HTC EVO.... I have a 150$ upgrade available. with that and the mail in rebate I am paying 199$.

I looked at the website without logging in and instead of it saying upgrade and all the touchy feeling 'We love our premier members' it said instant savings and the price for someone joining sprint is the same as for me.... see my point?

All the new lifetime subs are great and its good for you the pay slightly more then those of us loyal from the get go.

My point: wheres the real hookup for those of us that had faith in the game from day one or even before then?

A unique Boff that NO ONE else could ever hope to get? that would be sweet... or a ship that NO ONE else can fly? Or a special skill..... just ideas and voicing pretty much the only real complaint I have... was annoyed seeing the new influx of Liberated Borg.

Final thought of the day: I am excited to see where the game is heading... any idea when new faction will be available? Loved to be a breen/romulan/cardassian... or more then any Jem'hadar.

I understand the game is your property and I just borrow the rights to play it and I appreciate it and your time.

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 180
10-12-2010, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by insanegatz View Post
Lot of valid points from a lot of people and great ideas.

I do have one problem. Like a lot of the vets I was one of the 1st in the game and bought the CE and lifetime etc and I spend more money at the c-store then I do at the grocery store.

The problem.... I thought I was with a unique group. For example I am a Sprint Premiere member I want to buy the new HTC EVO.... I have a 150$ upgrade available. with that and the mail in rebate I am paying 199$.

I looked at the website without logging in and instead of it saying upgrade and all the touchy feeling 'We love our premier members' it said instant savings and the price for someone joining sprint is the same as for me.... see my point?

All the new lifetime subs are great and its good for you the pay slightly more then those of us loyal from the get go.

My point: wheres the real hookup for those of us that had faith in the game from day one or even before then?

A unique Boff that NO ONE else could ever hope to get? that would be sweet... or a ship that NO ONE else can fly? Or a special skill..... just ideas and voicing pretty much the only real complaint I have... was annoyed seeing the new influx of Liberated Borg.

Final thought of the day: I am excited to see where the game is heading... any idea when new faction will be available? Loved to be a breen/romulan/cardassian... or more then any Jem'hadar.

I understand the game is your property and I just borrow the rights to play it and I appreciate it and your time.

Thank you.
Yes i have to agree we lifetime player play the game from the beginning and we should get something special i would modify "The Captain's Table" so that we can buy there all at the half price weapons consols (starting from MK-I to MK-XXXXXXX), special bridge officers and so...............

Infact give us somthing special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Pleace answer this:

Will we ever be abel to fill up our skills?

Thanks

I really love to play the game!

Michael
Closed Thread