Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
10-05-2010, 08:13 PM
The incentive is not having to buy the 500 point pack four times just to buy that one 2000 point item.
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-05-2010, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aris
The incentive is not having to buy the 500 point pack four times just to buy that one 2000 point item.
Not much of an incentive, then, is it? Just sayin'.
Lt. Commander
# 23 Free Points!!!
10-08-2010, 04:55 AM
Well I did get bonus point's on my last purchase! How? I got them just before the Labor Day Sale. Then when it all went on sale I bought up the item's I'd been thinking of geting. I'll bet they'll prob have another simular deal sooner or later. So if your not in a big hurry for the item's just wait. After all I know I could use the money in my pocket till more stuff's added then goes on sale...

PS: I added up what I wanted and just got enough to pay for it all. Oh plus had some left so I got the spiffy Sehlat with leftover's...
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-08-2010, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogoo View Post
Well I did get bonus point's on my last purchase! How? I got them just before the Labor Day Sale. Then when it all went on sale I bought up the item's I'd been thinking of geting. I'll bet they'll prob have another simular deal sooner or later. So if your not in a big hurry for the item's just wait. After all I know I could use the money in my pocket till more stuff's added then goes on sale...

PS: I added up what I wanted and just got enough to pay for it all. Oh plus had some left so I got the spiffy Sehlat with leftover's...
Based on past history, they'll offer a sale for most of the major US holidays. A little birdie named dstahl told us that there might be a costume sale around Halloween, and I'm certain that there would be a full-blown sale during Christmas (and possibly something even during Thanksgiving).
Lt. Commander
# 25 ooohhhh
10-10-2010, 05:48 AM
So I can get a starship pulled by 8 tiny reindeer!?!? SWEET!!!