Lt. Commander
Hey guys. I was trying to do the Defera missions that require your team to stand in certain positions but I can't seem to set a rally point. I've checked and double checked the keybinds between my Fed and Klink but I can't see why I can do it fine on one but not on the other.

[Edit] I almost forgot. I'm also unable to use the F# buttons to target my away team even though they are set correctly in the Key Bind menu as well. >_<

Am I missing a setting somewhere in the menus? Or is anyone else having this problem? I know Klink tricorders don't work, is this broken along those lines?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-12-2010, 04:08 PM
on my new toon i cant seem to get this to work my self i just thought i was a noob and would figure it out later. let me know if you find a answer
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-13-2010, 10:14 AM
i did figure out how to get past the mission not a fix for the bug tho
Get a buddy to go with you and use his bridge officers to get it done.

dont know why i didint think of that before hand. oh its because im a noob
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-13-2010, 11:29 AM
when changing toons (or creating new ones) type in /bind_save <name of file>.txt do this for both ground and space then go to each one and type in /bind_load <name of file>.txt, this way you keep you bindings the same across all you current and new toons in that you make in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-13-2010, 08:25 PM
That's just it, nearest I can tell the binds are there. I even click on the emblem that changes my cursor so that it's ready to set the rally point but when I click nothing happens. I know I could get some help to help but that doesn't change the issue of something not working like it should.