Lt. Commander
# 1 T5 Nebula bugged?
10-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Im wondering if this happening to anyone else. I purchased the T5 Nebula on one of my RAs and logged into another to claim it but its only coming up for purchase, despite the description saying it unlocks for all RAs on the account.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-15-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmdrNightfire
Im wondering if this happening to anyone else. I purchased the T5 Nebula on one of my RAs and logged into another to claim it but its only coming up for purchase, despite the description saying it unlocks for all RAs on the account.
did you buy from the cstore?
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-15-2010, 12:32 PM
Yes, I bought it from the C-store in game on one RA, and logged into another RA on this same account and am not able to claim it.

But reading over the description it says its suppose to be accessible by all Admirals on an account, and my Excelsior worked fine like that, all my RAs have it claimed, but it doesnt work with the Nebula.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Have you tried going to the actual in game ship store? When you buy the ship from the c-store, it will become available in the in game store for free for your alternate characters.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-15-2010, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
Have you tried going to the actual in game ship store? When you buy the ship from the c-store, it will become available in the in game store for free for your alternate characters.
That's...new. Why? All previous C-Store ships are in the Special Unlocks section of the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-15-2010, 01:07 PM
The Defiant, Intrepid, and Galaxy Retrofits can be reclaimed at the in-game Ship Vendor after purchase from the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-15-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DScotty
The Defiant, Intrepid, and Galaxy Retrofits can be reclaimed at the in-game Ship Vendor after purchase from the C-Store.
I think from our perspective as players this is a poor design chioce, we are used to using C-store to pick up ships. Switching it midstream without making it obvious is obnoxious. At least block out our ability to spend 1200 C points again by accident!
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-15-2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinRa_Actual View Post
That's...new. Why? All previous C-Store ships are in the Special Unlocks section of the C-Store.
probably because this one can be bought in game at the shipyard (200 marks of exploration) as well as c-store. so it all needs to be purchased at the shipyard at some point, that would be my guess. took me a few moments to work it out.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-15-2010, 01:43 PM
Thanks, going to the ESD shipyard, i was able to get the ship on my other RA, though tie dialoge box asked me if I wanted to sell it instead of buy it (for 0 credits).

I agree though this is a weird change, I liked how it was before where you claim things from the c-store.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-15-2010, 01:43 PM
definatly a bug somewhere, bought it from cstore 15 mins ago and still cant get it, when i go to the ship store, i get an error, "Unable to buy item" so yeah, rolling out something new without testing it probably not so good.