Lt. Commander
Devs,
Is there any talk about re-releasing the Breen and other future "Episodes" as a weekend rerun in the future?

Reason I'm asking is I was not able to complete all the Breen episodes on a toon and I would like to be able to get the rewards for that toon. By releasing a specific episode series (e.g., Breen only) over just a weekend in the future would allow me and others to have another chance at getting those rewards. You could call it a "Rerun Weekend" when you do re-release an episode series.

Just wondering...

Lance
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-15-2010, 04:28 PM
All of the rewards are still available, with the exception of the Breen bridge officer.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-15-2010, 05:22 PM
That's good to know about all the other rewards.

It would still be nice to have a chance to get the Breen BO again. Especially for those that just joined STO and were not around when the episode series was originally released.

Oh, and thanks for the fast reply! REALLY appreciated!
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-15-2010, 05:33 PM
DStahl mentioned in a thread about the Breen BO being gone (http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...reen+BO&page=3) that there would be weekends where the reward would be reactivated, and also mentioned a C Store item.

The only issue with replay weekends would be allowing characters who went through the series while the BO was not an active reward to play through the series again.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-15-2010, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvegil
That's good to know about all the other rewards.

It would still be nice to have a chance to get the Breen BO again. Especially for those that just joined STO and were not around when the episode series was originally released.

Oh, and thanks for the fast reply! REALLY appreciated!
Check the exchange. There were some people put up for sale but now that supply has dried up you should act quick before the prices go astronomical!
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-15-2010, 07:58 PM
Well I seriously had to question my own sanity for running the Breen Episodes a minimum of 13 times - Not including the PUGs or grouping with friends that arrived late, etc.

Would like to see an option for an account wide "Okay you proved you are serious - here is the bonus gift for all current and future characters you make" option. While I was insane enough to run these missions 13 times, I will honestly say about run 5 I started getting to the point of shear downright absolute boredom....

I will say however, now that everyone is atleast Level 11 now, I will be more prone ot do this in successive waves. Should break up the monotony and sheer boredom...

Blak