Lt. Commander
# 12
10-15-2010, 06:01 PM
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-16-2010, 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP-Magnis View Post
since this is a retrofit dont you think it should have 4 science consol slots instead of three
Don't for get Nebula comes with 3 engineering consoles. It would make sense to give 3 science console slots. Look at the Intrepid Refit, its comes with 4 science slots but only 2 engineering slots . All refits comes with 8 slots to work with and depending on class.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-16-2010, 03:03 AM
I think I saw it referenced somewhere in the Tribble forum, but I can't find it anymore, and wasn't sure what it said... Anyway, which captain skill does the Nebula benefit from?
Lt. Commander
What happened? I purchased the ship and only one Read Admiral can use it. can you fix the problem, NOW!!!
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-17-2010, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronos330
What happened? I purchased the ship and only one Read Admiral can use it. can you fix the problem, NOW!!!
You bought it with Cryptic points, not marks of exploration?
If yes to the above, you went to the shipyard on ESD's second level (where you can buy the others as well), and checked the vendor there?

In the mean time, I am still wondering which skills I should respec into in order to give my Nebula the best performance...
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-17-2010, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronos330
If you bought it with marks then it's only unlocked for the character you bought it with. It only unlocks for all your RAs if you buy it through the c-store.
Lt. Commander
# 18 money, money
10-17-2010, 10:00 AM
[quote=
I have a question. In game, the Nebula is only 200 Marks of Exploration/Emblems, the other Retrofits are 500 Emblems. Yet, both ships cost 1200 CP. :[/QUOTE]

It'S easy to underdstand; really. MoE doesn't cost anything (in real world money). So they can bring the value down to fit its true value. But the 1200 cryptic points ARE real world money related. If they get the price down, they will loose profits. Its is as simple as that. And they know that real hardcore fans, or trekkies, will pay it anyway because they are just that; unconditionnal fans.
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-17-2010, 04:19 PM
I really do like how hardcore trekkies take an image of a ship, see that the ship artists in there hurry did not put your typical impulse engines on it, and made some massive story about the fact that the ship has none, despite the fact it has always been the main sub-light propulsion system. Now also to note, yes you can say the engines are hidden behind baffles if they were there (which is more likely) but the fact remains they are still there.

Now whether they should leave impulse trails or now..

NO impulse engine has ever left impulse trails like we see them in the game in any show. The only way we know they engaged impulse was the the engines red glow would brighten. So why cant they show the same impulse trail, just at a reduced brilliance maybe? And again, if this is a research vessel, why is it the only one with these supposed "modern" engines that reduce there exhaust for 'stealth" reasons when combat oriented ships have no such features. You would think a front line class like the Sovereign would incorporate this technique...guess not. I guess the guy that made up this 'theory" should have included something along the lines that, baffling the impulse engines turned out to not work and they scrapped it on all new class ships.

the truth is, the model builders screwed up, and some bull crap story was made up to cover for them.
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-17-2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clobbertime View Post
If you bought it with marks then it's only unlocked for the character you bought it with. It only unlocks for all your RAs if you buy it through the c-store.
Im looking at a Commander in a Nebula in Sol right now???