Lt. Commander
# 11
10-16-2010, 09:41 AM
I just cloned my character to the Tribble server. I have some questions:

1. When I play as my "real" chracter on the main/holodeck server if I respec everything does my clone change automatically on the Tribble?
2. Now as the opposite, if I go to my clone on Tribble, can I respec everything try it out and it will NOT change anything on my original chracter on holodeck? If this IS true, does it cost me real money from the C store if I want to respec multiple times on the Tribble or is that free?

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-16-2010, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurkling
I just cloned my character to the Tribble server. I have some questions:

1. When I play as my "real" chracter on the main/holodeck server if I respec everything does my clone change automatically on the Tribble?
2. Now as the opposite, if I go to my clone on Tribble, can I respec everything try it out and it will NOT change anything on my original chracter on holodeck? If this IS true, does it cost me real money from the C store if I want to respec multiple times on the Tribble or is that free?

Thanks.
What you do on one server does not affect the other server. If you respec on Holodeck and you want those settings on the Tribble server you can copy it over.

If you respec on the Tribble server and your character still has the respec tokes from leveling up then it will be free. If you use up your respec tokens on Tribble then you can delete the character from there and copy your character from Holodeck to Tribble again. Hope I'm making sense.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-16-2010, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
What you do on one server does not affect the other server. If you respec on Holodeck and you want those settings on the Tribble server you can copy it over.

If you respec on the Tribble server and your character still has the respec tokes from leveling up then it will be free. If you use up your respec tokens on Tribble then you can delete the character from there and copy your character from Holodeck to Tribble again. Hope I'm making sense.
You can also copy you character onto Tribble as many times as your wish. There is no real practial limit. The character names will have numbers appended to them to make them unique. And as states anything that happens on Tribble stays on Tribble. So feel free to fold, spindle and mutilate your character in anyway that you can imagine. It will not affect the Holodeck/Live Server in the least.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-16-2010, 11:23 AM
Thanks much. You people really helped me learn what to do. That's it I guess, until I need help again.