Lt. Commander
I dont know wether many other people have had the same experience as me but i feel it could be a health issue. Whilst playing the Devidian Mission released on the 16/10/10 i found that the blue light that is on the map when you meet the Devidians on the bridge, put servere strain on my eyes. This in turn caused me to have a migraine. I know it could just be me, but i would rather cryptic play safe and take this into acount.
Thank you for your time

Quyster.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-16-2010, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quyster View Post
I dont know wether many other people have had the same experience as me but i feel it could be a health issue. Whilst playing the Devidian Mission released on the 16/10/10 i found that the blue light that is on the map when you meet the Devidians on the bridge, put servere strain on my eyes. This in turn caused me to have a migraine. I know it could just be me, but i would rather cryptic play safe and take this into acount.
Thank you for your time

Quyster.
Have you been tested for epileptic tendencies? The light on the Cardassian bridge is pretty close to the famous epileptic frequency of twice a second - the same frequency that caused that famous Poke'mon flap a few years ago.

Other than that, can't say too much, as I don't have those tendencies and it didn't affect me at all.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-16-2010, 07:43 PM
Was not an issue for me it looks fine.....
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-16-2010, 09:56 PM
I'm wondering - have you ever gotten sick playing half life 2 or Minecraft?
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-16-2010, 11:11 PM
actually if you watch the episode.. it does it too.. do you have problems when you watch the episode? i have a tendency toward light issue migraines too.. my problem is easily avoided by keeping the lights on when i watch movies and play games... in case you play with lights off.. it might be advice worth taking.. if its not an issue then i donno