Lt. Commander
# 11
10-17-2010, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
1: I encounter the Exploration mission where they BO and foes disappear under ground about once per every other toon.
2: I haven't had that happen since the 45 day patch.
3: I've never had that happen. Have you checked your keyboard or mouse?
4: I don't even know what that is supposed to mean.
5: As with 2, I haven't seen that happen after the 45 day patch.
6: As with 2, I haven't seen that happen after the 45 day patch: with the exception of the new bug in Hunting the Hunters.
7: I've never had one become untargetable. I have had several where I had to change my angle to shoot at them while they're attempting to hide in the asteroid.
8: It happens about once every 20 maps or so. Not that common.
9: Never had that happen since the 45 day patch. Some mission types no longer give credit in the standard way. Gathers no-longer give XP, some missions only give Diplomacy XP now, etc.
10: That sounds like a keyboard issue. I've never had that happen to me.
11: Never had that happen to me, and that's after having 9 alts: 5 of which are admirals..
12: As with 10, it sounds more like a bad signal from your keyboard. Never happen to me.

And as I said above, Season 3 is full of bug fixes so hopefully you'll see some of these problems disappear before the end of the year.
You consider this to be 'seldom'?

You really need to stop making excuses for Cryptic. Your responses are classic, "Blame the user," excuses. There is nothing wrong with my keyboard, or any other part of my computer. I've checked and used two different keyboards and run diagnostic programs. I've also heard similar reports from other people.

Stop apologising and enabling Cryptic to get away with this kind of crappy service. They need to fix bugs in the game, period. If you are so emotionally invested in STO succeeding as you obviously are, then you should want them to address these issues so that new gamers will subscribe. Without a constant influx of new subscribers, the game WILL die.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-17-2010, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekvar
You consider this to be 'seldom'?

You really need to stop making excuses for Cryptic. Your responses are classic, "Blame the user," excuses. There is nothing wrong with my keyboard, or any other part of my computer. I've checked and used two different keyboards and run diagnostic programs. I've also heard similar reports from other people.

Stop apologising and enabling Cryptic to get away with this kind of crappy service. They need to fix bugs in the game, period. If you are so emotionally invested in STO succeeding as you obviously are, then you should want them to address these issues so that new gamers will subscribe. Without a constant influx of new subscribers, the game WILL die.
Dude, learn to chill. I haven't encountered all the problems that you have: especially with weapons not attacking or BOs not going when or where I tell them to go. When I hit a number or click an icon I get an attack. When I tell 1 or more BOs to go somewhere they go. I'm not a casual game player. I'm a power-gamer by every defintion of the word. If I'm not having those problems and you are then it just stands to reason that perhaps your keyboard or mouse is causing you some problems. If not, not. Either way, as I've now said 3 times in this thread, bug fixes are coming with Season 3.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-17-2010, 03:38 PM
I personally rather have new content.. not much to do right now