Lt. Commander
# 1 Engineering Report
10-18-2010, 03:08 PM
This may have already been addressed but I am unable to find anything on it. It's the 18th. Will there be one this month?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-18-2010, 03:10 PM
lol was just wondering this myself
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-18-2010, 03:11 PM
Fingers are crossed for juicy goss on future updates
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-18-2010, 03:18 PM
Yeah, I've been looking for it as well. They probably got really busy launching the Oct. 15th patch and the new weely series.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-18-2010, 03:20 PM
i would hope to see one this week.

im actually just interested in what planned over the next six weeks, as season 3 looms. im not looking or expecting any firm dates but a list of whats on the table to ship next would be cool, as i have no idea what is really confirmed for season 3 other than the UGC.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-18-2010, 03:27 PM
I know that both the next Engineering Report and State of the Game are on Stahl's mind.

He is very busy working on several things for you all on top of those. So, with a little luck we should see them this week.

Thanks for your patience!

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-18-2010, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
I know that both the next Engineering Report and State of the Game are on Stahl's mind.

He is very busy working on several things for you all on top of those. So, with a little luck we should see them this week.

Thanks for your patience!

Stormshade
Cool, Can't wait. He must be a busy guy. He's got those to write, he is the EP and has a kid, when does he sleep?! :p
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-18-2010, 10:34 PM
Stalh sleep? Noooooo... haven't you seen him online at all hours of the night?
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-18-2010, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatness View Post
Stalh sleep? Noooooo... haven't you seen him online at all hours of the night?
lol... i do actually sleep sometimes. but most of the time I'm too caught up in thought about how to keep making the game better. I sit up and read articles and write long jerry mcguire like documents that I send to management with manefestos about what we should be doing next.

Luckily the keep giving me the resources to keep the team running and I've got lots of lists of things that need to get done!

One of those lists is the engineering report which I promise will be posted this week once I can track down some more details on a few bugs that snuck in with this last update.

As a sneak peak though - the Foundry is going into a short closed beta this week (crossing fingers), the artists are starting to convert sector space over to the new modes (you will be able to toggle the UI off completely so you can truly feel immersed flying in sector space.), and ground combat weapon changes are being tested like mad internally. I personally like the way pistols feel now... much more like little short quick bursts ... although I'm still a huge fan of the crouched sniper shot. Finding the RIGHT solution for exploration sectors is on my planning agenda and as we wrap up all the other season 3 stuff, I'm knee deep in season 4 feature write ups. So much to do! but I do need rest now and then.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-18-2010, 11:27 PM
i'm just going to throw this in here since you're looking into bugs........

none of the new episode missions have scanable anomolies, now thats worse than buried anomolies, its like you don't care :p

and i'm still yet to fathom why you're using the name "the Foundry" rather than the holodeck etc. wouldn't take much to put some holodecks in our ships interiors and the various stations and remain true to canon.

but anyway, your hard work is appreciated

thanks