Lt. Commander
# 51
10-20-2010, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Spartan View Post

I concur. I find the current map system (use those words loosely) seriously lacking. Nonetheless having interactive items on it would be a nice step in the right direction to be sure.
It's certainly improving from where it used to be, with some actual detail to the maps. having objectives clearly marked would be a good next step.
Lt. Commander
# 52
10-20-2010, 07:49 AM
That new look of consoles is a great graphic improvement looks more realistic.

Will be able in future switch off our engines trails in options settings like a shield rings are?? It would be nice look too, as real Trek Spaceship.
Thanks for a great work.
Lt. Commander
# 53
10-20-2010, 08:05 AM
I like this idea, but I'm afraid it could get difficult if implemented with UGC...any word on whether we will have either option avialible?
Lt. Commander
# 54
10-20-2010, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
We're scheduling FX reviews, bit by bit, to address fx we feel need to be updated. Our goal is to continue to improve them over time to improve the visuals of the game.
I hope you guys really look at the sound FX element as well. For example binding sounds to the camera would be a nice option to have methinks. After all it would be nice to hear things in raging glory when not zoomed in [all the way].
Lt. Commander
# 55
10-20-2010, 08:47 AM
Wow, I didn't even notice. I'll have to go back through on an alt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Spartan View Post
I hope you guys really look at the sound FX element as well. For example binding sounds to the camera would be a nice option to have methinks. After all it would be nice to hear things in raging glory when not zoomed in [all the way].
I agree.