Lt. Commander
# 231
10-20-2010, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClingingMars View Post
What? I've been playing for about a month now, and have hit endgame on one of my characters, so I think I have a pretty clear opinion on the game. I have 2 other characters to work on. I have plenty of opinions on where this game should go. Too bad all of yours are simply "WOE IS ME, THIS GAME SUX, ITS GOIN NOWHERE"
WOW two whole months, don't wast my time ha ha.

Most of us have been here from day one, so are opinion are based from actually playing the game.
We have been here with all the changes good and bad.

"WOE IS ME, THIS GAME SUX, ITS GOIN NOWHERE" sorry I don't read child.
Lt. Commander
# 232
10-20-2010, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanharn View Post
WOW two whole months, don't wast my time ha ha.

Most of us have been here from day one, so are opinion are based from actually playing the game.
We have been here with all the changes good and bad.

So what? Just because you played from day one doesn't make your opinion more valid. I can see the changes from the end of open beta (essentially how it launched) to now. Perhaps you should get that reading thing checked out, too.

I'm here to shape this game in the direction that I want and give suggestions to make it better, not post on a daily basis on how much I think it sucks. I dunno how you could keep that up...would get pretty boring.
Lt. Commander
# 233
10-20-2010, 08:49 AM
STO has changed and improved since Beta, but after 9 months in, you have alot of Vice Admrials doing 30 minutes worth of dailies and then nothing else to do. The Weekly Episodes are a good idea, but we need more repeatable end game content not C-Store items.
Lt. Commander
# 234
10-20-2010, 08:51 AM
Quote:
So what? Just because you played from day one doesn't make your opinion more valid. I can see the changes from the end of open beta (essentially how it launched) to now. Perhaps you should get that reading thing checked out, too.

I'm here to shape this game in the direction that I want and give suggestions to make it better, not post on a daily basis on how much I think it sucks. I dunno how you could keep that up...would get pretty boring.
Unlike the people who have only just started playing the game like yourself a lot of us have been here for 8 months.

Waiting on updates that never come, staff leaving and putting production back etc.. etc..

Also all your comment are just flaming ones and do not consist of any game idea's or ways to improve the game.

Just read this thread, Everyone bar you is saying the same thing I am.
It seems i'm living in your mind rent free considering your stalking me and replying to all of my posts with childish flaming.

Surly stalking and flaming every comment on the forums get boring too kiddo
Lt. Commander
# 235
10-20-2010, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleacoe View Post
STO has changed and improved since Beta, but after 9 months in, you have alot of Vice Admrials doing 30 minutes worth of dailies and then nothing else to do. The Weekly Episodes are a good idea, but we need more repeatable end game content not C-Store items.
Exactly, The people who have been with the game for 8 months expected more.
Not a 15 min mission once a week and a game run by a C-store.
Lt. Commander
# 236
10-20-2010, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Unlike the people who have only just started playing the game like yourself a lot of us have been here for 8 months.

Waiting on updates that never come, staff leaving and putting production back etc.. etc..

Also all your comment are just flaming ones and do not consist of any game idea's or ways to improve the game.

Just read this thread, Everyone bar you is saying the same thing I am.
It seems i'm living in your mind rent free considering your stalking me and replying to all of my posts with childish flaming.

I didn't just START playing the game, let me make myself clear. You may have been here 8 months, but that is also your own choice. I choose not to participate at launch for a variety of reasons (including the game wasn't where I wanted it), but mainly because at launch I was living on campus with an internet connection that simply couldn't handle STO. I thought it was Cryptic, but after playing it at other places I realized my mistake. All my comments are not simply replies to your posts (the ones you consider "flaming", ha, I have been flamed before, this is not flaming), I regularly post in discussion threads with suggestions/support for ideas that I feel would improve the game. I don't care what "everyone else" is saying, I don't need to be in the majority in a single thread to feel good about myself. And I certainly don't reply to every comment you make, that would be far too great a task.
Lt. Commander
# 237
10-20-2010, 09:27 AM
Quote:

Its easy to see why a Kid would get confused with big words like Sub and quit
Quote:
Cool story Fanboi, love the generic copy and past comment.

Learn to read Kiddo and save your time posting irrelevant comments.

Also you don't need to post just for attention, you will end up getting banned again
Quote:
Cool story bro, same you came back, last thing we need it a kid with no opinions.

Quote:
Cool story bro, same you came back, last thing we need it one more kid with no opinions.

Quote:

Personal insults and name calling over and over?

Seems like this guy described your posts well....

Quote:

Oh wait! That is you insulting and name calling yet again while admonishing others for your own actions.

Hopefully we can get some moderation in this thread.

Lt. Commander
# 238
10-20-2010, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakara
Personal insults and name calling over and over?

Seems like this guy described your posts well....

Oh wait! That is you insulting and name calling yet again while admonishing others for your own actions.

Hopefully we can get some moderation in this thread.

I enjoy the back and forth banter, almost sad to see him go. But he'll come rushing back soon enough.
Lt. Commander
# 239
10-20-2010, 10:17 AM
Quote:
I enjoy the back and forth banter, almost sad to see him go. But he'll come rushing back soon enough.
But Bnet needs him back....
Lt. Commander
# 240
10-20-2010, 10:30 AM
This thread is being closed due to content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~InfoNinja
Closed Thread