Lt. Commander
# 21
01-01-2009, 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquizitor View Post
Sela isn't half human is she? Tasha Yar wasnt human. I dont think. was she?
Yeah, Tasha Yar is Human, she has Ukranian ancestry and was born on Turkana IV, a colony that lost its way and severed ties with the Federation.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-01-2009, 02:57 AM
Quote:
As far as i'm aware Tasha was human.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-01-2009, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anichent View Post
Yeah, Tasha Yar is Human, she has Ukranian ancestry and was born on Turkana IV, a colony that lost its way and severed ties with the Federation.
I think i'm going to call you the oracle
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-01-2009, 03:01 AM
some good stuff here and wow some Gorn info also i did like the android and hope he gets up and running again
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-01-2009, 03:14 AM
Quote:
She's human. She grew up on Turkana IV rather than Earth.

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Natasha_Yar
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-01-2009, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anichent View Post
This timeline doesn't make sense when it comes to Bajor. According to Star Trek loose cannon novels, Bajor entered the Federation in 2376, not 2384. Check out Star Trek Deep Space 9: Unity (the novel).

Everything else is good so far though...this one thing just doesn't make any sense, especially when they based so much on the novels for the other years and then for 2384 they just ignored the fact that Bajor already enetered the Federation about 9 months after the end of the Dominion war.
Well in the text it says "Representatives of the Federation Council are pleased to accept Bajorís renewed application for Federation membership" maybe when they first joined they were on a time-limited or tempory membership? im guessing
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-01-2009, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power-Wisdom
Well in the text it says "Representatives of the Federation Council are pleased to accept Bajorís renewed application for Federation membership" maybe when they first joined they were on a time-limited or tempory membership? im guessing
I don't think that exists...I think Cryptic is saying "renewed application" because of how they pulled out of joining before the war, back in 2373....but Cryptic also said the wrong thing even if they are trying to say that Bajor didnt joing the Federation in 2376 because it was the Federation who invited Bajor:

There are two ways a planet joins the Federation, either by requesting membership through application or by invitation, Bajor was invited, they never had to apply. Bajor was invited early on in the DS9 series...though I can't remember exactly when.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-01-2009, 03:24 AM
If a war does break out between the Fed and Romulans, can we see that in video form, please?
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-01-2009, 04:03 AM
Amazing events!
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-01-2009, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deyvid View Post
Happy New Year! Thanks for the story update

This is more interesting developments.

It would be very cool of the Soong Institute would be able to reactivate B-4 and improve his neural processes. If only they could download all of Data's memories into B-4 but unfortunately Data's memory banks were most likely lost in the explosion. It is interesting though, to think of B-4 operating within established parameters, and behaving like a Season 1 Data, full of curiosity and wonder at humanity.

The brief portion regarding the Klingon situation is also very interesting. It appears that the Gorn may meet the Klingon Defense Force in war. This may mean that the Gorn will be conquered then incorporated rather than peaceably recruited. Then again, will it play out that they fight each other for a while then in the process declare peace and team up? Sometimes the person you fight with initially turns out to be a good friend in the long run.
In Nemesis, Data downloads all of his memories to B-4 prior to his death on the Scimitar. The memories didn't take right away, but seemed to be starting to at the end of the movie when B-4 was humming Irving Berlin's "Blue Skies", which Data had sang at Troi and Riker's wedding.

I like where the Klingon/Gorn situation is going. The Klingons conquering the Gorn seems like a logical move, they only needed something to get the ball rolling, and it sounds like this attack might be it.

Great timeline update! I'm loving every bit of it! Thank you!