Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Lt. Commander
# 91
09-27-2010, 05:19 PM
I saw the deadline for earning the special reward for this, and let our fleet event planners know. They came up with a wonderful idea to host fleet events for our fleetmates who want to get the episodes done. I thought I'd pass on the idea to other groups and fleets in the community.

Here's how we're approaching this: Lotus Fleet is holding a Breen event every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, starting at 9pm EDT. We're meeting in the Defari system for some good, clean, family-friendly fun.

Details are in our fleet thread, too, if there are any changes.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...&postcount=375
or on www.lotusfleet.com.

@evshell18 is our event coordinator if anyone would like to join in the fun with our fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 92
09-28-2010, 05:56 AM
dstahl, thank you very much for coming up with these weekly series. They were a lot of fun (though the episode rewards could be better, like an infinite supply of _Blank_) and better way to meet Aliens of the Week... that's a Voyager term if I'm not mistaken :p

The Breen BO was worth my subscription renewal and I look forward to future series (8472? Q Continuum? Vaadwaur??). Just don't forget to fix bugs and come out with Season 3 in the meantime!
Lt. Commander
# 93 fun
09-29-2010, 04:02 PM
I enjoyed them, keep them coming.
Lt. Commander
# 94
10-10-2010, 01:30 PM
on my bday no less
Lt. Commander
# 95 Fantastic!
10-10-2010, 05:51 PM
I just wanted to say that the weeklies were great, and tell the Cryptic team that they're doing a fantastic job.
Lt. Commander
# 96
10-13-2010, 02:46 PM
great to hear dstahl extended the Breen BO deadline.......excited about a new series
Lt. Commander
# 97
10-18-2010, 05:59 AM

:p:p
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSteel
I enjoyed them, keep them coming.
Lt. Commander
# 98
10-20-2010, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtftintin View Post
i love it......but am i the only one who noticed the sketchy remarks about the future of the series's

"We'll see what we can do. But rest assured we love these featured episodes and plan to keep making them - at least in the short term"
no you are not, I noticed that as well. seems like a vague but rather open eneded way to end that post. I am sure it wasn't intentional..but i would love to know what that means exactly. As it has been mentioned it would be great just to clarify the meaing. I have only just tried and completed the first season and really enjoyed it...so it's not about picking holes i really am curious as to the future after a comment like that.